All jailbreak paraphernalia has hidden itself. Not so much that I can't access with a little effort, but really inconvenient. By typing "cydia://" in safari, I access cydia. Then install activator, Ifile, mobile terminal, and ilex r.a.t. But with no avail have I been able to get a single cydia "app" , or cydia itself to show on spring board, or even search. iPad mini 1st gen. 7.0.4 evasion 7. Any advise?
    2015-04-25 05:38 AM
    So you are saying that Cydia icon is gone from your springboard, right?
    You could try this first:
    Cydia Icon disappeared? Here’s how you can fix it.
    But careful, in your case only methods 2 and 3 apply.
    If you are forced to restore, than the jailbreak will be gone, as you can only restore to 8.2 or 8.3, for which there is no jailbreak jet.
    2015-04-25 09:31 AM
    I've tried method 2, and not sure about method three, yet. I have to use activator to open all of my cydia apps, they show in settings if they are supposed to......
    I've been in Ifile for days trying to find something suspicious. I'll post back with results, thank you for your quick response.
    2015-04-25 05:00 PM
    No luck with method three either.. Well i guess for now, at least i can access everything with activator. Just hard to remember which action to use for which app! Lol!
    2015-04-30 04:13 PM
    Here is an idea:

2015-04-30 07:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD