User Tag List

I'm pretty much AWOL currently, as work is taking up the vast majority of my time - I only have parts of the weekends now for anything.

With your issue, does it appear instantly on subsequent wakes to the Lockscreen? It could just be the widget taking a little time to load the first wake.
    Thank for your replyed.
    I get this issue each time I wakes up lockscreen.
    XenHTML is not like LockHTML with LockHTML, everytime wake up, it showing immediately, not fade in slowly
    Can you edit this issue?
    2017-07-03 04:00 AM
    For what it's worth, Matt, I only get the slow fade in after deep sleep. When the phone is not in deep sleep, my lock screen widget comes on immediately for me.
    2017-07-03 12:25 PM
    @Matchstic: can you edit or fix it? plzzz
    2017-07-09 05:01 PM
    Alright, iOS 11 support along with iPhone X has now been added to Xen HTML! As always, the repository is Page not found!

Plus, Xen HTML has now gone 100% free and open source (at: GitHub - Matchstic/Xen-HTML: Unified and simplified HTML rendering)!

This is now considered Release Candidate quality software, and provided no new bugs are found I'll be submitting to BigBoss in the near future.
    2018-04-03 10:21 PM
    Alright, iOS 11 support along with iPhone X has now been added to Xen HTML! As always, the repository is Page not found!

Plus, Xen HTML has now gone 100% free and open source (at: GitHub - Matchstic/Xen-HTML: Unified and simplified HTML rendering)!

This is now considered Release Candidate quality software, and provided no new bugs are found I'll be submitting to BigBoss in the near future.
    Matt, a GO ZILLION THANKS SIR!!!! Xen HTML :: Unified HTML renderingXen HTML :: Unified HTML renderingXen HTML :: Unified HTML rendering#LEGENDARYTWEAK
    2018-04-03 10:22 PM

Hi sir
    Great day !!!
    Congratulations and thank you very much Mr. Matchstic and also all the coders to arrive at this finalization as an apotheosis
    Best Regards
    Iphone 7 Plus IOS 11.1.2
    2018-04-04 05:47 AM
    If you need more direct help with XenHTML please feel free to join my new effort here.. Lots of old veterans and friends.

Click on 'Discord':
    Discord

A Discord channel I created for JB and widget help. Stop in and say hi.. I will keep watching here as well - but my main help will be given there..
    2018-04-08 10:24 PM
    My device keeps crashing every time i wonít get pass the lock screen. And once i deleted the tweak itís working fine
    Using the iPhone X
    2018-04-09 11:37 AM
    My device keeps crashing every time i wonít get pass the lock screen. And once i deleted the tweak itís working fine
    Using the iPhone X
    Do you have XenInfo installed?
    2018-04-09 11:38 AM
    Do you have XenInfo installed?
    Yes sir
    2018-04-09 11:39 AM
350 ... 8161718
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD