Stay here for a while...
    Nyx - Album on Imgur
    2017-10-06 10:24 AM
    Sorry, I'm struggling with the new site.
    Aren't we all? :P
    2017-10-06 04:13 PM
    Stay here for a while...
    Nyx - Album on Imgur
    Nice setup! May I add it to the site FrontPage Widgets ?
    2017-10-11 05:19 PM
    No update on the hiding of the dock. Does anyone else have an i7 that they are willing to test and confirm? Looking to know if when turned from portrait to landscape if dock icons show.
    2017-10-11 05:21 PM
    It is still doing it and I'm running the latest Cydia version.

Sorry, I guess this page is not refreshing like I thought.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2017-10-12 07:45 PM
    Is anyone still here?

I failed to mention the last couple updates here. I'm sorry here they are in detail.

Hide All Apps. In the beginning I only hid the icons on pages 1-4. Now they are hidden from 1-13. With only 4 hidden if you install an app it would scroll all the way to the end of the pages. If that was past page 4 icons would show.

Added reminders to the api. You can get all reminders with FPI.reminders.all

When a new app was installed the new icon image wasn't cached. I fixed that. Now the Drawers should refresh correctly when a new app is installed.

iWidgets! It was a pain in the butt to apply an iWidget with FrontPage. Now you use two fingers to swipe up. This triggers the iWidget menu and allows you to select an iWidget. To move the iWidget FrontPage must be set to bottom.

I had a delay in weather loading, but removed it. Weather will load faster when changing themes.

Added trigger to open search. window.location = 'frontpagepensearch';

Disabled WebView double tap. Sometimes if you double tapped it would zoom in on the FP theme. This has been fixed.

Smoother scrolling in the theme picker. The picker loads pretty good size images. To make it faster they are cached.

Option to disable interaction. This allows SBHTML mode. Meaning the webview receives no touch. What's different about SBHTML mode compared to SBHTML is you can still put the FP theme above icons.

Added a default theme Simple. NOTE this theme can be used however you want. You can mod it, share it, sell it, etc. Only thing I ask is you change it.

Fixed FrontPage disappear after phone call. This was tough for me to find. To reproduce you must be running either Swipe or Nyx. Initiate a phone call then cover the light sensor, close app and FP theme would be gone.

This was a bug in how I triggered loading animations. I detected when the screen was off and device is unlocked. On unlock I would run the animation, when screen was off I would hide everything preparing for the animation. My idea was just detect if the screen is off that would let me know when the device was locked. I was wrong. The phone.app while in a call turns off the screen, but does not lock the device. So I did further detection, where the phone app causes no effect on FrontPage hiding or showing.

I've finally been able to fix some bugs that have been plaguing me and users for weeks. I want to thank the ones who helped me in replicating these issues. With the ability to replicate something I will work as hard as I can to fix that issue and I know that I can. There is now only one bug left that i'm aware of. That is the white screen. If anyone has any insight on how I can make that happen it would be wonderful.

That's it for now. Enjoy.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2017-10-23 at 10:43 PM.
    2017-10-23 10:06 PM
    So I still get the icons when I rotate my 7+. Also I noticed that while using Piano, I can't save safari shortcuts (add to home screen). They don't show up in the drawer.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 2017-10-31 at 06:39 AM.

2017-10-31 06:30 AM
    So I still get the icons when I rotate my 7+. Also I noticed that while using Piano, I can't save safari shortcuts (add to home screen). They don't show up in the drawer.
    I do not have a 7+ to test sorry. Apps only show in the drawer.

Edit: To clarify I do not have a device that shows me the error where the dock icons show. I've tried multiple things but i'm out of guesses. Very hard to fix something that isn't broke on your end.

I hide the dock by grabbing the dock view and setting the alpha to 0 and the userInteraction off. This is set when an app is closed, device is unlocked, and when the setting is toggled in FP settings.

First try. Maybe the springboard is making sure the alpha is 1 even when I set to 0? Could be, so I set the view to hidden. This takes any UIView and hides it.

Second try. You said it only happens when you rotate. The obvious thing to do would be hide the dock when the device is rotated.

By doing both things you saw no change, but you did leave another piece of info. That is you can't launch the dock icons. This is because user interaction is off. This tells me that the code that hides the dock is working, even when you rotate. Why you have icons show is beyond me. Without the device in hands, I don't think I can solve this problem.

What really confuses me is all these devices have the same firmware. There is no specific firmware for the i7 (that i'm aware of) so if one issue is here, it should be on all devices with that firmware. Why I keep running into issues that happen for some and not others is really frustrating me.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2017-10-31 at 05:41 PM.
    2017-10-31 04:59 PM
    Tapatalk working again!
    Yay!

2017-11-15 09:26 PM
    tapatalk working again!
    Yay!
    finally!!!
    2017-11-16 01:58 PM
270 ... 4121314
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.