please do and zip it first. Or better yet upload it here so others working on keyboards can benefit too.
    Last edited by armadillo; 2007-10-14 at 01:26 AM.
    2007-10-14 01:20 AM
    Well armadillo there is a problem Keyboard-StandardQWERTY.artwork is no longer in 1.1.1 now there is KeyBoard-Common.artwork and other.artwork ill up load those?

it wont let me post them can i just email them too you? Or if you want log onto #modmyi i can send it to you on there ( im Jobs obviously )
    Last edited by Jobs; 2007-10-14 at 01:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-10-14 01:41 AM
    I'm at irc now, but I don't see you Steve
    2007-10-14 02:02 AM
    here i hosted the files here

www.domesticthreatmusic.com/iphone
    2007-10-14 02:59 AM
    I have received the files from Jobs and it turns out that the keyboard artwork files are new and cannot be accessed through the latest iPhoneShop 0.4 version. So until that tool is updated, iPhones running 1.1.1 will not be able to use modded keyboard files. I will follow the progress of iPhoneShop and update my keyboard files as soon as possible.
    2007-10-14 04:10 AM
    where can i get that battery set? its really nice
    2007-10-14 10:37 AM
    Can you make it so that the space bar lights up or something when touched? I just started using it and that is the one thing I found. Also I dont knwo if this is the keyboard or not but after typing a mid length letter the I's stoped going to auto capz???

thnaks looks real good
    2007-10-14 03:30 PM
    Armadillo, so the files xfsasx are not the new working Aqwoaw keyboard files?
    2007-10-14 10:13 PM
    I just updated the keyboard. I fixed the space bar highlight and I also added the highlighting of the delete key as well as the disabled appearance of some of the buttons. Quite a few nice fixes actually. The file is in the moderation queue and will hopefully be available shortly. Note that this only works in 1.0.2.
    2007-10-15 12:00 AM
    Approved!
    Thanks for the continuous updates armadillo!
    2007-10-15 03:04 AM
    It looks great now. The only issue I could find is in the wide screen keyboard. When you press delete and it highlights, it also moves. Nothing big, just thought you'd want to know.
    2007-10-15 06:41 AM
    If it only worked in 1.1.1
    2007-10-15 07:49 AM
    Awesome. You are the kind of tester I like. But this time, I am actually aware of this and at first I couldn't figure out why I couldn't make it align properly. The pngs are aligned exactly as Apple's. So I went back to the original and guess what: same two-pixel shift with Apple's original. I will experiment and see if I can fix that but I'm not hopeful, since it's a bug in the code (I may be able to shift the highlighted button, but that may cut off the right side of the button, we'll see). Thanks for the comment.

P.S.: You may have noticed that the shift is only with the ABC panel. The other panels highlight correctly.
    Last edited by armadillo; 2007-10-15 at 08:05 AM.
    2007-10-15 07:52 AM
    I guess it's been so long since I've had any of the original stuff that I didn't remember that. One other thing, and this is Extremely nit-picky so feel free to disregard by all means, but in the portrait view when you press shift the arrow converts from outline to filled in a weird way. Everything on the right side of the arrow remains in place and the left side shifts in so it makes the arrow uncentered. It's like that on shift and caps lock but only in sms mode, safari is fine. That could be like that in the original too, I'm not even sure how I noticed it. So yea if that sounds too nit-picky pretend you never read this.
    2007-10-15 08:06 AM
    Yes yes, i am a noob a the iphone. but i got a question about the install of your keyboard.

This is the Aqwoah keyboard file. To install, transfer the Keyboard-StandardQWERTY.artwork file into /System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/

Enjoy, -armadillo

Where is it that i type that into the iphone? Is it terminal?
    I know its a stupid question but im new at this and any info would be appreciated.

Chris
    2007-10-15 08:45 AM
    You use ibrickr or iphonebrowser to upload the file to that folder on your phone.
    2007-10-15 09:04 AM
    As I suspected, there is nothing I can do about the delete key. The highlighted delete button is taken from one specific file and applied to all keyboards in landscape mode. It behaves correctly in all but one screen. So if I move the graphics to make behave in that one screen, all other screens behave wrong.

As to the shift key anomaly, it seems that this is an optical illusion. I checked all screens and the shift key is positioned identically in both active and inactive states. But I think I managed to "fix" it anyway by increasing the size of the active state by one pixel. Although the active shift key is still one pixel smaller than the inactive state, the optical impression is that the two states are now identical and there is no shift. I haven't tried this in all apps, so please let me know if you still see the anomaly. Go ahead pick nits as best as you can.

So get the updated keyboard when it gets approved.
    2007-10-15 08:28 PM
    Approved.
    =D
    2007-10-15 08:34 PM
    Does anyone have the original stock apple Keyboard-StandardQWERTY.artwork file. I have 1.0.2 and have the MMi blue keyboard as my default and cannot seem to find my backup on the computer. Must have deleted it...

Does anyone have the original stock apple Keyboard-StandardQWERTY.artwork file. I have 1.0.2 and have the MMi blue keyboard as my default and cannot seem to find my backup on the computer. Must have deleted it...
    Found it...

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloa...do=file&id=853
    Last edited by wisegrape; 2007-10-17 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-10-17 10:29 PM
    Thanks
    2007-10-17 11:54 PM
188 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD