Your keyboard was my latest mod before I upgraded to 1.1.1...I recently jailbroke my phone and now the Keyboard-StandardQWERTY.artwork file is not even found..it's actually appears to be renamed but I don't have that info on hand at the moment...basically, I tried to rename your file to overwrite the exisiting one so I could enjoy your keyboard, but that proved to be not very effective...there was pretty much no image there at all besides some blackness and other discolored graphics..you could however still type, just no actual visible letters..I WANT YOUR KEYBOARD BACK!!!...would it help at all if I sent u the file that appears in the new 1.1.1 fw to see if this is an easy fix?? or should I ask, would you be willing to take a look please?
    2007-10-19 01:03 PM
    Your keyboard was my latest mod before I upgraded to 1.1.1...I recently jailbroke my phone and now the Keyboard-StandardQWERTY.artwork file is not even found..it's actually appears to be renamed but I don't have that info on hand at the moment...basically, I tried to rename your file to overwrite the exisiting one so I could enjoy your keyboard, but that proved to be not very effective...there was pretty much no image there at all besides some blackness and other discolored graphics..you could however still type, just no actual visible letters..I WANT YOUR KEYBOARD BACK!!!...would it help at all if I sent u the file that appears in the new 1.1.1 fw to see if this is an easy fix?? or should I ask, would you be willing to take a look please?
    This has already been discussed.

The last thing to come from armadillo on the subject was

I have received the files from Jobs and it turns out that the keyboard artwork files are new and cannot be accessed through the latest iPhoneShop 0.4 version. So until that tool is updated, iPhones running 1.1.1 will not be able to use modded keyboard files. I will follow the progress of iPhoneShop and update my keyboard files as soon as possible.
    Digg
    2007-10-20 07:25 AM
    cool..thanks! guess i'll be patient
    2007-10-20 09:36 AM
    very nice
    2007-10-20 12:25 PM
    armadillo Thank you this came out really clean using it now, but I'm going to push my luck and ask/beg that you consider the same version but w/ "Black" blow out keys instead of silver so they match the default keys on the keyboard? I'm seeing the original blow out keys when I depress the keyboard is that what I'm suppose to see right now? I'm on 1.02 still.

Thanks again for this theme it owns my phone!
    2007-10-20 08:26 PM
    Agh, im trying to upload it but it doesnt seem to work...
    first time i uploaded it, i didnt have a keyboard at all... it was all black... second and after it just showed me the regular keyboard.. i tried uploading it via ibrickr and customize but it wont work, any help? thanks :]
    2007-10-26 01:49 AM
    You should read the posts immediately preceding yours.
    2007-10-26 02:28 AM
    okay i tried the 1.1.1 keyboard update thing too before I read this, and no it does not work, at least not yet. Can anyone ssh into their phone and make a copy of the original 1.1.1 keyboard .artwork file so i can at least see the keyboard when i text?? Please guys lol I need it. Anyones help is appreciated. Thanks guys.

actually i need all three .artwork files from the UIkit.framework folder, if anyone will help me out and upload them, or upload them to like rapidshare or a file sharing site that works too. or just email them to [email protected]

i really need them because i did not back them up thank you a bunch guys
    Last edited by wannagotopopeyes; 2007-10-26 at 05:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    i LOVE apple.
    2007-10-26 05:25 AM
    oh, thanks armadillo, when i ever ask a question u never answer me, i really like u themes but its ok, ill figure it out
    2007-10-26 06:21 AM
    I think I have answered your question. Just as I answered the same question a few posts ago. This has been discussed in this thread more than once. So all I asked you to do is read the posts prior to yours. Specifically, take a look at post #102 just 4 posts before you asked the same question.

http://modmyi.com/forums/showpost.ph...&postcount=102
    2007-10-26 07:10 AM
    Get him armadillo.

Reako
    2007-10-26 08:10 AM
    I actually understand that sometimes it's easier to just ask a question without reading long threads. My response was not mean-spirited. I just don't have the time to repeat what I already wrote, so I referred to the preceding posts.
    2007-10-26 09:19 AM
    the second looks nice.
    2007-10-27 06:22 AM
    I just uploaded the Aqwoah Keyboard for 1.1.1:

Once approved, you can download the keyboard files here:

http://modmyi.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=1328
    2007-10-31 08:44 AM
    Oh yeah baby! I have been waiting to change my keyboard!!

Reako
    2007-10-31 10:15 AM
    Thankyou! i've been waiting for this..I really appreciate all the time and effort u put into making all of our phones cooler..cheers!
    2007-10-31 10:17 AM
    Thank you!
    2007-10-31 02:00 PM
    any ideas why the 'space' bar letters are grey and not white as shown in the image above? is anyone else seeing this besides me?
    2007-10-31 07:19 PM
    You're right. I need to explore why this is. My keyboard text is white for sure.
    2007-10-31 08:04 PM
    are u on 1.1.1 FW armadillo?
    2007-10-31 10:26 PM
188 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.