So I have my phone all modded up with installer.app and running all kinds of cool games, apps, and themes but I am lacking some basic functions that I need to figure out.

I transferred videos through iTunes that I use on my iPod, but with my iPhone they dont show up. So do I need to change the format of these videos? Doesnt make sense that they would let me put vids on there they arent the proper format.

I have some Logitech Bluetooth headphones that connect to my phone but I cant get any sound through them. Mainly looking for music listening.
    2007-10-05 04:32 PM
    I transferred videos through iTunes that I use on my iPod, but with my iPhone they dont show up. So do I need to change the format of these videos? Doesnt make sense that they would let me put vids on there they arent the proper format.
    If the videos were in an improper format, iTunes wouldn't let you sync them to the iPhone, you'd get an error message. If you go into iTunes of the iPhone and click on 'Videos" it's blank? If you look on the Summary page in iTunes (on the computer) does it show there's space taken up on the iPhone for Videos? (would be purple)
    2007-10-05 04:44 PM
    Yes and Yes
    There is space taken up on my phone by video and the videos section on my phone is blank.
    2007-10-05 05:14 PM
    Wow, never come across that one before. Have you tried removed and resyncing the vids? Might have to call the Apple guys
    2007-10-05 05:22 PM
    Yeah I think I will earase and start over with my videos. I even made a playlist for them as well and it doesnt show up either. I bet it is something I am doing wrong.

What about the BT headphones....any ideas?
    2007-10-05 05:28 PM
    the iphone doesn't support playing music over BT. Only hands free calling
    Really?
    2007-10-05 05:34 PM
    Dang....is there an app that anyone has yet that will. I know its a shot in the dark but it kind of sucks that they would leave a feature like that out.
    2007-10-05 06:39 PM
    There is a work around in the 1.1.1 update that allows you to do the bluetooth with music. So if you dont have any hacks or 3rd party apps then update to 1.1.1 and you could do it.
    2007-10-05 06:59 PM
    Yeah that pretty much leaves me out. I love all the things I have added to my phone. Its not that big of a deal, but I am sure some one will come up with something soon. I am not that smart so I just have to wait for some one to figure it out for me.
    2007-10-05 07:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD