RACMATIC "PICA" 1.0 PULLED

PICA 2.0 IS NOW AVAILABLE AND HAS ITS OWN THREAD HEAD THERE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW THEME OPTIMIZED AND COMPLETELY SAFE!! IMAGE ABOVE!!
    Last edited by antholyhotdamn; 2008-03-28 at 12:32 AM. Reason: PICA 2.0 RELEASE
    2008-03-25 09:00 PM
    Double post?
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!
    2008-03-25 10:22 PM
    Sorry wasnt meant to be I added this as the official release my other post was a preview. I tried to delete the other did not see an option to do so. My bad, I am relatively new to this forum.
    Last edited by antholyhotdamn; 2008-03-25 at 10:37 PM.
    2008-03-25 10:33 PM
    great thene man
    2008-03-25 10:45 PM
    I get a message that i don't have the authority to access it. Looks sweet and want to give a try.
    2008-03-26 01:06 AM
    Yeah its still in the "moderation queue" which i guess is lingo for awaiting approval. I want you guys to try it too, i hope you all like it.
    2008-03-26 02:59 AM
    when can we download this i messing i know its pending approval why soo long !!

ok guys has anyone tried to dowload this, well i did and my phone went crazyy, it got stuck trying to respring when i applied the theme, i said to my self it need time, i waited 10 min, and nothing, still trying to respring, so i held the power and home button till it turned off, and restarted it, STUCK again on the apple logo, did the process over and over again, nothing still stuck on the apple logo, so did a search, all i found was to restore, and i really didnt feel like, so for some reason i was able to SSH using WINSCP, and deleted the THEME and VWALLAH, just like that loaded up and back to normal, so i dunnnnnooooo !!

yeah guys i tried this again, and same resulttttt anyone else !!!

ok guys i figured out, there were a couple of icons (i guess we corrupted) cuzz even in windows i couldent see them or open them... they are the folowing CameraPro, NES, PocketGuitar, once i deleted them and everything was ok !!

New discovery lol .... the icons are also Very large in comparison to the rest of the icons, (to any icons for that matter), in order above, 188kb, 192kb, 191kb, the average size of the other icons is about 9kb !!
    Last edited by imagineThiss; 2008-03-26 at 06:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-03-26 06:16 PM
    Oh WOW! Im sorry about that Im not even sure how that happened? Is there a way to correct this? Anyone else having the same issue? Is it possible it got corrupted during download? The theme runs perfectly on my phone above is an actual screen shot. Anyone else having success?

the large icons has got to be it, too much of a push on the springboard loading such large files, is there anyone with the time to optimize the theme and re-upload, possibly include more icons as a 2.0 version, i would but i dont have the time. I am fully willing to share credit if anyone is willing to do the 2.0. In the meantime unfortunately I am going to have to advise against this theme unless someone can provide a fix. Really SORRY everyone.

I received a message regarding this problem I thought I should share... a play on a Batman Begin's quote... "And why do we Mod and fail, Master Rac? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up and Mod again!"
    Last edited by antholyhotdamn; 2008-03-26 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-03-26 11:54 PM
    the icon files are corrupt themselves and won't open in Photoshop. They will have to be created from scratch, and I don't have the font. It must be a mac only font.
    2008-03-27 01:06 AM
    john if you can open my photoshop template downloaded from here and find a close enough font, that might be the only way to fix it, I would hate to see the theme just die.
    2008-03-27 01:08 AM
    Got it off installer, but there's not that many icons for it =/

Looks smooth, though!
    2008-03-27 01:37 AM

ok guys has anyone tried to dowload this, well i did and my phone went crazyy, it got stuck trying to respring when i applied the theme, i said to my self it need time, i waited 10 min, and nothing, still trying to respring, so i held the power and home button till it turned off, and restarted it, STUCK again on the apple logo, did the process over and over again, nothing still stuck on the apple logo, so did a search, all i found was to restore, and i really didnt feel like, so for some reason i was able to SSH using WINSCP, and deleted the THEME and VWALLAH, just like that loaded up and back to normal, so i dunnnnnooooo !!

ok guys i figured out, there were a couple of icons (i guess we corrupted) cuzz even in windows i couldent see them or open them... they are the folowing CameraPro, NES, PocketGuitar, once i deleted them and everything was ok !!

New discovery lol .... the icons are also Very large in comparison to the rest of the icons, (to any icons for that matter), in order above, 188kb, 192kb, 191kb, the average size of the other icons is about 9kb !!
    same exact thing happened to me!!!!!
    2008-03-27 01:41 AM

HELP!!!

exact same thing happened to me, i unibstalled SSH yesterday... now my phone is going bezerk, iTunes doesnt detect the phone. I need advice PLEASE.

Regards
    2008-03-27 02:00 AM
    you'll need to restore somehow...try using ziphone to put it into restore mode, then restore via itunes. Good Luck

for those who have downloaded the PSD and have managed not to brick their phones () the font you're looking for is CalcitePro Regular. I did a quick google for it, and adobe are having a giggle if they think im paying $35 for it If anyone stumbles across a windows version of the font for free, let me know?
    2008-03-27 02:07 AM
    HELP!!!

exact same thing happened to me, i unibstalled SSH yesterday... now my phone is going bezerk, iTunes doesnt detect the phone. I need advice PLEASE.

Regards
    plug into itunes, hold home and power buttons until its in recovery mode, recover to the firmware of your choice
    2008-03-27 02:20 AM
    H1M: wow no ssh, why would u do that ??? Anyways i guess the only thing u can do is turn it off by holding the power/silent button plus the home key untill the iphone has shutoff completely, then.. without turning it on, open itunes on computer, then plug it in via usb wire, give it some time is should detect your phone, then restore it, then unlock via zip phone or another unlock service of ur choice

for those who do want the theme all u would have to do is remove the nes, guitar hero, and camerpro icons, and the theme should work fine

antholyhotdamn: are you gonna be making any new icons soon, or was this it ?? thanx for theme by the way !!

hey by the way some icon requests when u get a chance for us losers lol,

SwirlyMMS
    BossPrefs
    SysInfo
    Navizon
    weDict
    Finder
    Preview
    iTrac
    Homework
    NES
    snes
    psx4all
    Customize
    Caissa
    DropCopy
    MPG
    Insomnia
    Flashlight
    Last edited by imagineThiss; 2008-03-27 at 03:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-03-27 03:54 AM
    remove it from installer asap before more and more have to restore due to this..

i also had the same issue and fortunately i chose ssh always on restart..

theme looks cool.. reminds me of nokia E61i dunno y..

but srsly get it off before it causes more trouble.
    Thanks is an acknowledgment
    2008-03-27 04:38 AM
    Thanks for the heads up about installer i didnt even realize it had made it on there, i have messaged for it to be removed asap i have also removed the download on this site. It will be updated over the next day or so, please leave any icon requests on this thread, i will check it often. Thank you all for your support. See first post for an update on the situation over the next couple days.
    2008-03-27 05:42 AM
    hey by the way some icon requests when u get a chance for us losers lol,

SwirlyMMS
    BossPrefs
    SysInfo
    Navizon
    weDict
    Finder
    Preview
    iTrac
    Homework
    NES
    snes
    psx4all
    Customize
    Caissa
    DropCopy
    MPG
    Insomnia
    Flashlight
    2008-03-27 06:09 AM
    Thanks for the help guys!
    The theme is still available on installer, use caution if you install!
    2008-03-27 04:09 PM
23 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD