User Tag List

can someone make an icon for sendsong, PDFviewer and ishare?
    Last edited by marktang; 2007-11-09 at 08:05 PM.
    2007-11-09 08:00 PM
    hey man i love your sketchnote themes but i am missing some icons =[ i got a ipod touch and i really appreciate it if you can help me out

for sketchnote 7.1 the black background

i need

contacts
    music
    videos
    lights off
    tetromino
    iblackjack
    labyrinth
    ispot
    light
    pdfviewer
    sendsong
    iradio
    johntool
    sysinfo
    graffiti

or anyway you can guide me to making them that be great man...i know this may be too much but i just love your theme =]
    2007-11-12 12:12 AM
    i will do it, be patient
    2007-11-15 02:01 PM
    oh no rush...thanks alot man
    2007-11-15 04:19 PM
    this is the best theme ...

small proposal : i would suggest the icons to look as the 4 in the dock (always the name + small picture)
    2007-11-15 08:42 PM
    here are:
    Contacts
    Music
    Videos
    Labyrinth
    Light
    JohnTool
    SysInfo
    Graffiti
    ScreenShot

for 6.1
    Attached Images Sketchnote theme-contacts.png Sketchnote theme-music.png Sketchnote theme-videos.png Sketchnote theme-labyrinth.png Sketchnote theme-light.png Sketchnote theme-johntool.png Sketchnote theme-sysinfo.png Sketchnote theme-graffiti.png Sketchnote theme-screenshot.png 
    2007-11-16 06:39 PM
    here are:
    Contacts
    Music
    Videos
    Labyrinth
    Light
    JohnTool
    SysInfo
    Graffiti
    ScreenShot

for 7.1, enjoy
    Attached Images Sketchnote theme-contacts.png Sketchnote theme-music.png Sketchnote theme-videos.png Sketchnote theme-labyrinth.png Sketchnote theme-light.png Sketchnote theme-johntool.png Sketchnote theme-sysinfo.png Sketchnote theme-graffiti.png Sketchnote theme-screenshot.png 
    2007-11-16 06:42 PM
    XLaunch icon for 6.1
    2007-11-16 06:46 PM
    This is my first post to this forum, and I LOVE this theme. There were a couple missing icons that I have so I made my own. Here is what I made.

iTunes
    Labyrinth
    LightsOff

Let me know what you think!
    Attached Images Sketchnote theme-itunes.png Sketchnote theme-labyrinth.png Sketchnote theme-lightsoff.png 
    2007-11-16 10:08 PM
    I guess I should of also put the .1 icons as well, Here they are!

iTunes
    Labyrinth
    LightsOff
    Attached Images Sketchnote theme-itunes.png Sketchnote theme-labyrinth.png Sketchnote theme-lightsoff.png 
    2007-11-16 10:16 PM
    Shack could you make me an XLaunch Icon?
    2007-11-17 02:29 AM
    Shack could you make me an XLaunch Icon?
    I assume I could, I just need to figure out what XLaunch is Let me look into it and I will post it once I figure it out. If anyone can tell me the XLaunch image properties I can wip it out quick,

~~Shack

I was just about to install XLaunch on my iTouch, but it says not to (I guess it is an iPhone launcher only). Once someone gives me the image properties, I can do it for ya. Sorry about that.
    Last edited by shack072; 2007-11-17 at 02:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-11-17 02:41 AM
    What do you mean image properties, just let me know..... In the meantime if this helps I uploaded a PNG of the Icon that the app folder has....

http://x020.uploaderx.net/x/icon.png

Its an application I use to easily show / hide through use of a toggle button, icons on the springboard.... Doesn't need to be anything complex, just wierd having all my sketchnote 6.1 icons then that blue icon on my springboard....
    2007-11-17 11:56 AM
    thankz alot guys for those new icons =] all i need now is

Tetromino
    iBlackjack
    iSplit
    SendSong
    iRadio
    iSnale
    gpSPhone

this would complete my theme i hope sum1 can make it for me plz no rush too thankz a million guys
    2007-11-17 03:17 PM
    Hello,
    I did a few additional ones but I apologize for my lack of skills
    Books
    Ants
    Search
    iBlackjack
    Attached Images Sketchnote theme-books.png Sketchnote theme-iblackjack.png Sketchnote theme-search.png Sketchnote theme-ants.png 
    Last edited by bcc; 2007-11-19 at 04:30 AM.
    2007-11-17 04:48 PM
    [QUOTE=mkaminski6;97615]
    http://x020.uploaderx.net/x/icon.png
    QUOTE]

Basicly I need an example XLaunch icon. If what you sent is one, the icons should work no problem because that image has the same properties (60x60 pixiels and a png). If that isn't, send me an example icon and I will change the properties of my icons to fit XLaunch.
    2007-11-17 06:13 PM
    Here you go bklynsoulja, This should be what you are looking for. I had to guess at the file names because I can't install all the apps on my itouch. Let me know if you need the white ver. of them.

~~Shack

Pedometer
    SendSong
    Tetromino
    iSplit
    iSnale
    iRadio
    gpSPhone
    Attached Images Sketchnote theme-pedometer.png Sketchnote theme-sendsong.png Sketchnote theme-tetromino.png Sketchnote theme-isplit.png Sketchnote theme-isnale.png Sketchnote theme-iradio.png Sketchnote theme-gpsphone.png 
    2007-11-17 06:50 PM
    hey i appriciate it man i need the white versions of them plz and here are some icons for you to see if u can make them for me =]

gpsphone

iblackjack

isnake* yeah i put i snale before lol sorry i meant isnake...nice snale pic tho lol ....you can just put a snake pic lol

isplit

pdfviewer

SendSong

2007-11-17 07:34 PM
    Those are the right sizes, I took that Icon right out of the XLaunch folder, let me know what you comeup with, and thanks a ton!
    2007-11-17 10:18 PM
    Here ya go, here are the white ver. of the icons I did. I didn't have the time to come up with the iSnake icon yet. I will work on it tomorrow some time.

x.1 ver of icons (I assume x.1 rev's are the white icons)
    ----------------------------------
    gpSPhone
    iRadio
    iSplit
    Pedometer
    SendSong
    Tetromino
    Attached Images Sketchnote theme-gpsphone.png Sketchnote theme-iradio.png Sketchnote theme-isplit.png Sketchnote theme-pedometer.png Sketchnote theme-sendsong.png Sketchnote theme-tetromino.png 
    2007-11-18 03:02 AM
113 ... 23456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD