RULES!

Sounds;
    • Must identify the sound you want made
    • Must be able to send, or link me to a place where I can hear or download the sound.
    • Sound must be clear to ensure quality
    • SAY THANKS!

Ringtones;
    • Must identify the part of the song or sound you want made.
    • Must be able to e-mail, send over and instant messenger, or link me to a place where I can hear or download for me to have access to the song.
    • Once again, clearness helps
    • SAY THANKS!!

(MSN Messenger e-mail is the e-mail where I would like you stuff to me)
    MSN- [email protected]
    AIM- HaZaRdOuSxTr3nT
    2007-10-06 11:58 PM
    I would just like a ring tone I can hear when the phone is in my pocket. My phone does not ring that loud. Just a regular ring, but loud.
    2007-10-07 06:43 AM
    Well, is there a particular stock ringtone you like? I can just amplify it for ya...

Let me know
    Proud MMi Retired Moderator.
    2007-10-07 06:52 AM
    requesting a ringtone be made from the anime, "Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann". the little song that goes "ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER!"
    2007-10-07 07:54 AM
    Request Sounds

# The entire sound set
    # Audio files available here
    Code:
    http://www.thesoundarchive.com/south-park.asp
    Thanks in advance!
    2007-10-07 11:44 AM
    Umm.. do you realize there are 70+ sounds there? Can you choose a few.. and what do you want done to them? Amplified? What?
    2007-10-07 06:07 PM
    Bullet For My Valentine -Tears Dont Fall, just the chorus or the beginning
    2007-10-07 09:03 PM
    Nvm.. just forget it.

Nobody listens...
    2007-10-07 10:47 PM
    But Trent, didn't you get the memo? You have to psychically know what the users want for a ringtone! :lol:

I use Audacity and iTunes for all my ringtones, and it seems to be working out fine.

I use itunes because for the life of me I can't find that lamemp3 encoder. I'm know it's floating out on the net, but I haven't been too motivated to really look for it, so I just save them a .WAV and convert them to m4a in iTunes.
    2007-10-07 11:58 PM
    im wishing for piano scale keypad sounds. if you ever seen a samsung, they can set their keypad dials to be a musical scale for each number. it sounds nice and also you can make lame tunes when your bored if you have a scale to play with.
    2007-10-08 04:37 AM
    Hey, thanks for the reply. I went through the ringtones and the two I like are "robot" and "old phone". I am not sure if these are stock ringtones because I downloaded a package from apptapp that had a handful of new ones. Thanks for your time and willingness to help out a noob. It will be awesome to hear my phone when it rings!!!
    2007-10-08 07:02 AM
    Ok, I will amplify those two when I get home later...
    And mucky, do you know where I could download or play an example of these piano sounds?

Those sounds were a little harder to do with out losing quality...

The phone is already so high pitched..

Try the ones attached though..
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Trent J.; 2007-10-08 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-10-08 08:59 PM
    Thanks again for the ringtones!!! Thanks button has been clicked on!!
    2007-10-08 09:43 PM
    Your welcome...
    Hope they came out loud enough..

Let me know if you need any more of those.. Maybe I will do some more later tonight and tomorrow.. and just amplify all the original ringtones =]]
    2007-10-08 09:46 PM
    how about the sounds of the B&O samsung serene
    u can find here

http://www.serenemobile.com/
    2008-01-04 02:22 AM
    2008-01-06 02:56 AM
    I would like a number of sounds, but let's start with this first couple...

Here's the source video, an episode of Tengan Toppa Gurren Lagan:
    Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann 1 Subbed, Watch Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Episode 1 Online - Anime Dreaming

At around 3 mins, 30 secs, he finds the core drill. It makes a pulsing sound. That's the first one. At around 9 mins, 45 secs, he finds Lagann. The pulsing is a little faster, but might be clearer.

At around 17 mins, 30 seconds, he turns the drill in the 'ignition' on Lagann. It makes a neat power-up sound. At around 20 minutes, 30 seconds, he needs more power and turns the drill again, and it powers up. I like the latter sound, but if the kid is making too much noise in the background, the former will do fine.

I know that you are doing this out of the goodness of your heart, and I truly appreciate it. Thank you very, very much.
    2011-03-11 05:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD