ok I'm guessing since I haven't seen a guide that this is easy as hell or what? sorry I have not yet recieved my iPhone (4/01 hopefully) yet but I like to be prepared. after you use ZiPhone how do we install new themes now?
    2008-03-29 05:03 PM
    Well, for different themes you can use Summerboard. You can also use Customize to change what things says, color of things, and logos and pictures of different things on the iPhone.

I am assuming you are going to Jailbreak your iPhone?
    2008-03-29 05:15 PM
    How does someone have 115 posts, has been thanked three times, yet doesn't even have an iPhone nor know how to install themes? I am shocked.
    2008-03-29 07:15 PM
    Havent noticed that LOL. Maybe its someone asking under someone else's account. If not then I guess he's well prepared on 4/1 lol
    They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be.
    They only lack the light to show the way.
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.
    2008-03-30 01:23 AM
    I got it when it came out but had it stolen from me after a month and now was able to finally purchase another one again. Yeah I think BigBoss changed my mind so I'll be using iPlus2.0 and yeah will be jailbreaking it (probably do it all and unlock as well) so yeah what do I want to do after jailbreaking it so I can install themes and ringtones?
    2008-03-30 05:54 PM
    im still trying to figuere how to get good themes instead of the ones that summerboard has. After i found how to save and apply themes i need to learn how to make my own themes
    2008-03-30 06:29 PM
    Summerboard only has just a few themes that come with it, so that you have something to start with. But, there are scores and scores of themes available, many installable from within Installer. Just look under the Themes heading. You can also find many themes available right here at this site. Look at the top of the page under Gallery, and also check out the Themes forum.

If you can figure out how to jailbreak, then installing a theme shouldn't be too difficult.
    2008-03-30 10:22 PM
    kool thx just wanted to get an idea of what I'm to do when I get my iPhone hehe
    2008-03-30 10:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD