I have changed my iphone to the gunmetal theme and looks good,but was having trouble with the carrier logo.I have got the file I want to use and made a copy Default_CARRIER_ATT.png and FSO_CARRIER_ATT.png and tried to put it in the directory and iphoneinterface just crashes.I think I have the right directory /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/FSO_CARRIER_ATT.png and /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/Default_CARRIER_ATT.png.I guess I nned to know what command to install.I have tried putfile on both with no luck.Thanks for any help.
    2007-07-20 09:10 PM
    Ok put the FSO_CARRIER_ATT.png and other png in the phonedmg folder then run

"putfile /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/FSO_CARRIER_ATT.png"
    "putfile /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/Default_CARRIER_ATT.png"
    2007-07-20 09:19 PM
    Thanks for the reply but that is exactly what I typed before and retried after you posted and it still crashes.I can't figure it out,I made sure I typed everything exact with all the caps and the file were right.Just have to try something different.Thanks for the reply.
    2007-07-20 09:46 PM
    Do you have the files in the same folder as iphoneinterface?
    2007-07-20 10:03 PM
    I do have them in the same folder.I must be missing something small.Is there any certain order to install files?Can I try the Default ATT file first or should it be FSO file first?I remember when I put my gunmetal icons on I ended typing in cd/System/Library/Lockdown.Would that keep me from using iphoneinterface?I might try using jailbreak again.Thanks again for the help,I will let you know if I get it.

I finally got it.I used a different carrier logo and worked the first time.Thanks for all your help.
    Last edited by mookieuk; 2007-07-20 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-07-20 10:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD