Ok I have everything I need for the beat but I dont know how or where you are soposs to change the permissons for customize 2.0
    2008-03-31 09:26 PM
    Install SUID Lib Fix
    2008-03-31 09:51 PM
    when is this gonna be out for the public?
     Think Different
    2008-03-31 10:11 PM
    THis is a beta quert and that doesnt work because it doesnt use that. It is a completly new way of using customize with ur touch.
    The only way you can get this software is by invite only.
    2008-03-31 10:43 PM
    ...and you need the code and you have to register your iPod/iPhone to SpicyChicken.
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!
    2008-03-31 10:47 PM
    where can you get customize 2.0? anyone? please help
    2008-04-03 03:22 AM
    You have to have an invite code.
    2008-04-04 01:27 AM
    and how can you get the invite code?
    2008-04-04 11:10 AM
    you get invite codes from someone already registered,

Although as customize is now on a bigger server the next release will proberly be a public beta (able to use it without an invite code)
    2008-04-04 11:22 AM
    Ok I have everything I need for the beat but I dont know how or where you are soposs to change the permissons for customize 2.0
    More information on permissions are on the forums where you got to register with your invitation code for becoming a beta tester. Check Forums->Alpha Testing->Permissions walkthrough...
    2008-04-04 01:31 PM
    Why won't people just understand you need a code to run Customize 2.0 on your iPod/iPhone?
    2008-04-04 09:46 PM
    hi there
    i've been searching all over and if someone could pls PM me
    a customize2 invite code i'd really appreaciate it

Duane
    2008-04-11 02:43 AM
    ok guys this is now avalible to the public all u have to do is make an accout here http://customizeapp.com/ and give them the serial # to your iphone/ipod this is totally avalible to the public now even though its still beta u dont need some stupid invite code they give u a soruce to add to installer its really not that hard
    Last edited by Andrewmister7; 2008-04-11 at 07:58 AM.
    2008-04-11 07:56 AM
    Better yet, Just add this repo to your installer sources:

http://customizeapp.com/plist/installer

and look 4 Customize 2 under All Packages.

If you found anything I said/did useful, please click on the Button
    2008-04-11 08:04 AM
    even if u add the source you still need to go to the site and make an accout with ur iphone/ipods serial number other wise it will just keep crashing and not work after you register everything will work like a charm
    2008-04-11 08:24 AM
    even if u add the source you still need to go to the site and make an accout with ur iphone/ipods serial number other wise it will just keep crashing and not work after you register everything will work like a charm
    The only purpose of registering is so you can upload new themes onto the server.

You don't even have to put the correct info down, and DEFFINATELY do not need to give your serial number. The serial # was for when customize was in Alpha testing so PPL wouldn't share the program with everybody

2008-04-11 08:28 AM
    thats not true cause i was working with it last night it did not work until i registered with the site and gave them my ipods serial #
    2008-04-11 08:45 AM
    Whatever dude, I'm not going 2 argue with you. I didn't give my serial #, fake name, fake e-mail, and my customize works perfectly. Even though you entered all that information, you will still, from time to time, get the message that says, 'couldn't connect to the server due to an error, or you haven't registered your phone' (or however it goes). This is a problem with the server, seems to happen more in the afternoon hours.

2008-04-11 08:54 AM
    all right that's wat worked for you this worked for me so I'm sorry about the agureing thing
    2008-04-11 09:05 AM
    OK- Now I really need some help I downloaded this freakin "Rasta" theme on Customize 2.0, and when I went to change it to something else...IT WOULDN'T CHANGE!!! After playing around with it for a while, some of the things have changed, but others (like everything in and including the status bar, SMS bubbles, and the slider image (I guess that's what it's called)) THEY WONT SWITCH BACK!! MY CARRIER ICON SAYS "WEED" AND IT'S STUCK LIKE THAT!!! (LOL). I went into the Customize Images/Sounds and tried to change them one by one and I got some error message saying that it "can't be copied" or some sh*t like that...PLEASE HELP!! I don't want my phone being stuck LIKE THIS!!!
    2008-04-24 12:49 AM
23 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD