Anyone have any good ones? I can't figure out to convert the PNG's for myself So I was seeing if any of you have any already done.

Thanks!
    2007-07-22 07:24 AM
    are you refering the to the background when you hit the sms button or the background when you send an sms to someone or the sms button that you see on your home screen?

as far as converting pngs, you can use photoshop or gimp. I dont think anyone has done the first two, but the last one (sms button) yeah those have been done, check the downloads area under themes.
    2007-07-22 07:58 AM
    Well, I'm on a PC. When I try to "getfile" (of a PNG) with iphoneinterface, all the PNG's are unreadable in photoshop (all of them I try?).

In anycase... I am wanting to change the colors of the bubbles in the SMS applications. The defaults are gray and green, I was hoping to change those. Hope I can

Thanks.
    2007-07-22 08:15 AM
    Well, I'm on a PC. When I try to "getfile" (of a PNG) with iphoneinterface, all the PNG's are unreadable in photoshop (all of them I try?).

In anycase... I am wanting to change the colors of the bubbles in the SMS applications. The defaults are gray and green, I was hoping to change those. Hope I can

Thanks.
    You need to download this

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloa...?do=file&id=79

It has the stock bubbles.
    2007-07-22 08:19 AM
    Awesome! Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks so much!
    2007-07-22 08:28 AM
    well i know on my mac, i change the actually background on the ichat window.... eg what the text bubbles sit on... anyone know the file for that ...
    2007-07-22 02:08 PM
    Not yet...

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews
    2007-07-23 01:36 AM
    well what about "Default-smsanswer.png"
    or "MessageEntryBG.png"
    2007-07-23 07:40 PM
    well what about "Default-smsanswer.png"
    or "MessageEntryBG.png"
    MessageEntryBG.png is the part where the text shows up when youre typing a new message and when you edit Default-smsanswer.png, it only flashes for a second when you go into sms then reverts back to normal.
    2007-07-24 12:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD