User Tag List

how do you restore? I have put it in recover mode and then i put it in itunes and it ask's for a password. how do i restore? sorry
    2009-07-01 06:48 PM
    Put it in DFU mode. (google for directions if you don't know how) Plug it into the computer, and click restore when it comes up in iTunes.
    LOL! DOesnt everyone know that only real women know how to handle a stick?
    As long as Miguel can blow...he's straight.
    I dread that first dusting of the white stuff.
    ready for a romp buddy? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    2009-07-04 12:51 AM
    Ues redsnow
    2009-07-10 08:11 AM
    Um, for what exactly?
    LOL! DOesnt everyone know that only real women know how to handle a stick?
    As long as Miguel can blow...he's straight.
    I dread that first dusting of the white stuff.
    ready for a romp buddy? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    2009-07-12 11:39 PM
    Last night i changed my passcode before switcvhing off my phone, and this morning the passcode i thought i put in, 0210 did not work. so i tried lots of variations like 0120 and 1020 in case i made a mistake or something but none of them worked and i have to connect to itunes as my phone is disabled. I go to boarding school and the computer i usually sync my iphone to is in a different country! its an unlocked and jailbroken iphone 3GS.

I really need to get it back to functional as i am travelling home in a week and i need to have a functionning phone on my journey. i read that if i sync it to a different computer than my own i will lose all my apps and songs etc. i dont mind that as i can use my backup to get it back when i go home. but do i lose my unlock and my jailbreak ? if i lose my unlock will i no longer be able to use my sim card and not be able to make calls?
    i didn't unlock my iphone myself, so i dont really know anything about it. my dad bought it for me unlocked, as all iphones are unlocked where i come from.

Please could someone tell me the best solution?!?!
    2010-03-20 11:38 AM
    yea dont change ur passcode! Well reguardless of what computer you use if you cant get that passcode you will have to restore it which will take ur unlocked phone locked again and unjailbroken with no apps. I would do some serious reading on iphones and updating cause i think if you update taht to 3.1.3 it might not unlock again

p.s. you are in ipod forums
    2010-03-22 03:45 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD