how do you do this on iphone 2.1?
    im using Winterboard and Diskaid.
    i can't find the Summerboard folder on var/mobile/Library/
    to put new icons in.
    and how do i change the background.
    help please...

thanks alot!
    2008-09-29 04:57 PM
    Download the Damino theme off Cydia, apply with winterboard. new icons go in

Private/var/stash/themes.xxxxxx/Damino/icons

For wallpaper, enable user wallpaper in winterboard then just choose a new wallpaper off your camera/photo roll

For wallpaper, enable user wallpaper in winterboard then just choose a new wallpaper off your camera/photo roll
    Last edited by feelinggetsold; 2008-09-30 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-09-30 12:09 AM
    my current set up ( with a new dock, thanks cpjr)

if its not too much more to ask could you also make a "fake" icon something that reads Push Here, or something along the lines. i want to use it as the fifth icon on the dock so i can use stacks!
    Attached Thumbnails AMANA and DAMINO-img_0002.png  
    2008-09-30 12:24 AM
    ^^Sure thing. Sorry, really busy today didnt get much of a chance to mess with it. But here is a "blank" wallpaper I created fairly close to the original without the girl.

Also, if anyone is interested...here is the link to the complete gallery where the chick background came from:

http://www.behance.net/Gallery/the-mask/43809

As requested:
    Attached Thumbnails AMANA and DAMINO-plainbackground.png  
    Last edited by cpjr; 2008-09-30 at 06:32 AM.
    2008-09-30 06:10 AM

thanks man!

i get it now!!!
    it looks amazing.
    but some of the newer apps still doesnt have icons
    i guess i'll just have to do them myself since a lot of you provided the psd.
    this is probably the awesomest way to personalize your iphone.

ps.
    about the user wallpaper, it wasn't working until i deleted the Wallpaper.png off the var/stash/Themes/Damino folder.

i also use Mac UI with this and changed the red badge with the Damino badge on var/stash/Themes/Mac UI/Bundles/com.apple.springboard folder.

this is what mine looks like...

2008-09-30 05:14 PM
    ^^ it all depends on the order you have in Winterboard, remeber that the top theme takes precedent over the next one, and that one takes precedent over the third one, etc... i have User wallpaper, Transparent icon text, Damino with the dock created with cpjr, Mac UI (also removed some of the files i didn't like from it), No page dots. In that order
    2008-09-30 06:17 PM
    how do u get this theme working on 2.1? it works and all, its just the stock icon labels are still there. how do u get rid of this?
    2008-10-04 03:12 AM
    there should be an option in winterboard to enable transparent icon labels, enable it!
    2008-10-04 06:20 AM
    Would anyone be willing to mod the status bar of this theme to just be a straight bar with no gaps? Status notifier icons won't fit into the default one. Thanks!
    2008-10-05 01:16 PM
    been playing with it since last night and today finally finished making my icons. instead of making layers visible for 2 line text icons, i had 2 PSDs open, 1 with text centered vertically/horizontally and 1 with text above and below the center. kinda makes things more "even" to my eyes instead of having single and double text icons lining up with each other.

got my messenger shootout going on, thus the need for both palringo and fring on the first page.

since this snapshot, i've made the status bar clear and added back the page dots because i feel there's too much empty space there.

Last edited by hateItunes; 2008-10-07 at 04:52 AM. Reason: left stuff out...
    2008-10-07 04:51 AM
    Hey guys, sorry I said I would post some Damino stuff (got busy, just had a baby boy!)...anyways, here is a Dialerpad I whipped up, minus the top bar cause I lost it somehow and I will post other stuff as I create it.

And so there's no confusion, I didnt create the theme - just adding to it.

Just unzip the file and add all contents to theme folder under a folder called "folders" (make if you dont have one already).
    Attached Thumbnails AMANA and DAMINO-daminodialer.jpg  
    Attached Files
    2008-10-08 06:10 PM
    So I still don't understand... what is the font for this theme? I'd love to make some icons! ... can somebody provide me also with the blank icon template? the one in the psd has "tetris- game" written on it! Thanks
    2008-10-09 01:28 AM
    ^^Take that one (that says Tetris on it) and just edit the text layer....in other words delete the word "Tetris" and put whatever you want on it.

The word is there so the font, size, color are already setup for you.
    2008-10-09 01:30 AM
    And some more. Here is an HTML script to add rotating wallpapers to the springboard.

I took 4 wallpapers you guys had posted on this thread and included them (mask girl, waterdrop, green bulb, smoke)...but if you open the wallpaper.html file in wordpad you can see how it was done and edit it to include whatever wallpapers you want.

It will cycle through these every minute or so.

Just unzip and drop as-is straight to your main Damino theme folder. Then delete whatever wallpaper file is already there.
    Attached Files
    2008-10-09 01:34 AM
    @cpjr :
    Okay, thanks! I'll give it a shot! Thanks for the quick reply! thanked

Nice, I just finished covering all my apps, but I can;t seem to figure out how to make lighter icons... could someone do it for me please?

I need light icons for : Videos and Settings

THANK YOU!!
    Last edited by Oc_fanatic; 2008-10-09 at 04:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-10-09 04:05 AM
    Maybe something like this:
    Attached Images AMANA and DAMINO-photos.png AMANA and DAMINO-settings.png 
    2008-10-09 04:13 AM
    Maybe something like this:
    That looks perfect! Thankyou!! Seems like ur my hero for today !
    2008-10-09 04:24 AM
    Ha, well I dont know about that....but your welcome
    2008-10-09 04:25 AM
    Ladies and gents....I now give you SMS - Damino Style.

Unzip and place the "SMSBackground.png" image in the main theme folder. Then take the remaining files and place them in "Folders/MobileSMS.app/" which you will need to create inside the main theme folder. Respring and enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails AMANA and DAMINO-dsms.jpg  
    Attached Files
    2008-10-10 04:32 AM
    any chance of you making up some new icons for apps from the app store?
    2008-10-12 06:59 PM
407 ... 61415161718 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD