I have a friend who has a first gen iphone and his headset doesnt work he needs to use speaker all the time.. Is there a website something that offers services to fix iphone like he mails it to them they fix it and send it back? I called the local apple store and they said they can exchange it for like 200 bux or something.. BS
    2009-06-20 12:27 AM
    You can check with cpjr or one1 here on the forum. Very reasonable and trusted.
    Just send them a PM
    2009-06-20 12:31 AM
    Hey im new to this forum,but im good with iPhones. I can fix it for free as long as you pay for the parts i might need. If you dont trust me and live around San Ramon, CA(Near san fransisco) then you can come to my house, and ill do it infront of you. I wanna get known as the iPhone repairman on Modmyi. PM me
    2009-06-21 03:43 AM
    hey russkiy,
    i have a 2G 8GB that it wont go into DFU mode it doesn't matter what i do it just refuses to go, and the last time that i tried it got stock on the sync mode, (the usb & the cd) if i try to reboot it comes back to the sync mode but iTunes doesn't see it. what now?

p.s. this is not my first iPhone i jailbroken a few of my sisters friends iphones and never had a problem doing it.
    2009-06-23 12:11 AM
    I wanna get known as the iPhone repairman on Modmyi. PM me
    I don't think so scoooter.

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/iphone-...uff-money.html

I'm not new and we already have two Both with clout in the community, ......not 2 posts, so thanks but no thanks.
    2009-06-23 03:55 AM
    I don't think so scoooter.
    2009-06-23 03:59 AM
    hey russkiy,
    i have a 2G 8GB that it wont go into DFU mode it doesn't matter what i do it just refuses to go, and the last time that i tried it got stock on the sync mode, (the usb & the cd) if i try to reboot it comes back to the sync mode but iTunes doesn't see it. what now?

p.s. this is not my first iPhone i jailbroken a few of my sisters friends iphones and never had a problem doing it.
    First of all, ItS NOT CALLED A 2G ITS CALLED JUST AN IPHONE. Or iPhone original. (Sorry about that lol)

If anything its a 1g(1st gen)

Ok now, if you attempt to DFU using the power/home button combination, try to download redsn0w and Force DFU. I think a few other Pwn tools do this. I also recommend restoring with iTunes without DFU, cause you probably were unlucky enough do get a corrupt file during jailbreak. Or your phone is ****** up. Anyway, try this and if all else fails PM me.
    It takes 15 kepypresses to type "wow your such a fag" but 1 click to thank someone.

A download takes a while, so why not type "Thanks for the download" every once in a while instead of wasting time.
    2009-06-24 01:46 AM
    my iphone 3g is reboot. but just turn on then struck. view only apple icon
    please help
    2009-06-29 03:51 AM
    russkiy
    iTunes doesn't even recognise the phone i think i need a new comunications board (the USB board). thanks anyway russkiy

do you want to fix the communications board on my iphone original?
    (its the USB communications board)
    Last edited by Cybermex; 2009-07-01 at 05:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-07-01 05:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD