just got a chrome housing but im away from home my gf says its awesome and it looks good from this pic what u guys think

this one says 32gb also
    Last edited by Gyngabread Man; 2010-04-21 at 06:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Once you purchase a product surely its up to you if you put it in a blender or drive over it in a car, what right do Apple have to stop us abusing our stuff? thats like saying you can't slap your girlfriend, she's your girlfriend, you own her, you can do what you want to her lol
    2010-04-21 06:03 PM
    Those look clean. I would be afraid of breaking something during the swap out lol.
    2010-04-21 10:46 PM
    That's why you have me do it
    2010-04-21 10:49 PM
    When I always do mine I have a gap on the upper right hand corner. Any tips?
    2010-04-23 05:00 AM
    What size is the gb on the case?
    2010-04-23 05:10 AM
    just came back from my trip to cali and have a new one done check it out

Once you purchase a product surely its up to you if you put it in a blender or drive over it in a car, what right do Apple have to stop us abusing our stuff? thats like saying you can't slap your girlfriend, she's your girlfriend, you own her, you can do what you want to her lol
    2010-05-02 11:07 PM
    I want a silver one so bad
    2010-05-03 04:37 AM
    Well I can set you up with one I just ordered a chrome red one too
    2010-05-03 06:10 AM
    Oh my god dude, If I could live without my iPhone for 2 weeks I'd totally send mine off for you to do, those look beautiful
    2010-05-03 09:25 AM
    thanks clarkey and hey you can always use a moto from the olden days
    2010-05-03 11:55 AM
    Well I can set you up with one I just ordered a chrome red one too
    Reason I dont do it is cause im broke. Ive swaped my psp housing 20 million times so im confident in doing the same to my iphone, i just dont have the green to make it silver.
    2010-05-03 10:39 PM
    damn i know i havent been on here in awhile ive been swamped but this is a phone i did last week and i think its the best looking one yet let me know what you guys think

2010-05-30 02:32 AM
    Holy mother of god. I think that is the most amazing thing I'VE EVER SEEN.
    Link to it?
    also is that an iLuv case? I use that one and its the best case.
    iPhone 4, Yellow Custom Glass, 32GB, 4.3.3, non-working home button. And a prototype iPhone 4 White.
    Main Computer:MacBook Unibody Plastic, 2.26GHZ, 4GB RAM, 250x2GB, Red glowing Apple.
    Water Damaged iPhone? Don't throw it away; iPhone Motherboard washing tutorial!!! (PM me I will do it for you)
    2010-05-30 02:40 AM
    thats sexy
    2010-05-30 02:40 AM
    i dont know what kind of case that is and i am the link all thatu see is my work beside the actual cases those i found from a supplier after LOTS of wasted time and money in junk suppliers and thanks for the feedback

its a griffin case. on something this sexy i would only out invisible shield on it to show it off and have it be mostly protected... but thats only cus i have an iron grip on my baby
    Last edited by Gyngabread Man; 2010-05-30 at 02:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-30 02:55 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD