Hey all! I have one of the new USBFEVER dual sim adapters for the iPhone 4 that was featured on engadget.com a while back. Since that plastic case is crap, and I use a bumper, I find myself in need of a case. Additionally, I use skype, ulrasn0w, and sbsettings, so it's quite a hit on the battery, so I also find myself in need of an extra battery.

I was wondering... considering the dual-sim adapter is fairly thin, could I just hollow out a sim-sized hole in the mophie juice air pack? I know that would obviously void all warranties, etc, but it's better than taping the sims to the back of my iPhone! :P

Link to Juice Pack Air:
    Mophie iPhone 4 Juice Pack Now Available | GadgetReview

Link to Adapter:
    Dual SIM iPhone 4 case gives your multiple personality disorder a new lease on life -- Engadget
    2010-09-11 03:27 AM
    Great case just don't like the mini USB cord that plugs into it. If you do a lot of gaming the mini USB port becomes unseated and won't charg any more hope they fixed that problem.
    2010-09-11 04:01 AM
    Hey all! I have one of the new USBFEVER dual sim adapters for the iPhone 4 that was featured on engadget.com a while back. Since that plastic case is crap, and I use a bumper, I find myself in need of a case. Additionally, I use skype, ulrasn0w, and sbsettings, so it's quite a hit on the battery, so I also find myself in need of an extra battery.

I was wondering... considering the dual-sim adapter is fairly thin, could I just hollow out a sim-sized hole in the mophie juice air pack? I know that would obviously void all warranties, etc, but it's better than taping the sims to the back of my iPhone! :P

Link to Juice Pack Air:
    Mophie iPhone 4 Juice Pack Now Available | GadgetReview

Link to Adapter:
    Dual SIM iPhone 4 case gives your multiple personality disorder a new lease on life -- Engadget
    Hi..

Follow this LINK... confirmed working with Mophie http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-news...-4-case-4.html
    2010-11-04 10:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD