I have an iPhone 3GS and I can plug into iTunes and it let's me do anything normally! But I only have black screen until I plug in or hit power button shows all white screen! I have done a restore, home & power buttons reset, changed LCD, Also tried the power/home/volume up keys and that doesn't work always same thing black screen or a white screen and of coarse its out of warranty so does anyone have any ideas what else I can try makes no sense to me! Thanks in advanced!*
    2010-10-14 10:15 AM
    You can get a White screen issue from not fully connecting the LCD connector or possibly if there is something in the connector port on mobo - check with a plastic tool though.
    2010-10-15 07:13 PM
    There was nothing on the connectors. WOW oh well I just took it to Apple's Genius Bar and when I told them I had a White Screen they finished my sentence. So obviously this is a common problem and amazingly I got a brand new replacement. So my problem is resolved now obviously and I'm totally happy with my Mint Condition iPhone 3GS now. WOW!! Great DAY! Thanks for all the help anyways guys I really appreciate it...
    2010-10-16 05:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD