Hello guys!
    I've ran across the web, and i've found many different stores who offers different replacement parts.
    I thought that we could collect these stores, and rank them after their LCD + Digitizer combo, which is the most popular replacement, for the iPhone 4.
    So far I've found these, for the LCD + Digi combo:

$99 - Mac Repair | iPad LCD Repair | iPhone Screen Repair and Parts
    $118 - www.sw-box.com
    $149 - iFixit: The free repair manual
    $149 - iPhone Screen, iPhone Repair, iPhone 3G Screen, iPhone LCD | DirectFix.com
    $149 - iPhone Replacement Parts And Repairs For 2G 3G 3GS

You are very welcome to add more to this list, as i think it would help a lot of people, to choose the right store.
    Last edited by Dareeude; 2010-11-16 at 06:46 AM.
    - life it too short for bad beers!
    2010-11-15 11:10 PM
    2010-11-16 02:39 AM
    $ 118.13

SW-Box.com
    That's where I get all my parts from very good store
    2010-11-16 06:05 AM
    Hello guys!
    I've ran across the web, and i've found many different stores who offers different replacement parts.
    I thought that we could collect these stores, and rank them after their LCD + Digitizer combo, which is the most popular replacement, for the iPhone 4.
    So far I've found these, for the LCD + Digi combo:

$99 - Mac Repair |iPad LCD Repair | iPhone Screen Repair and Parts
    $118 - iPhone accessories- BlackBerry accessories - Cell Phone Accessories at Wholesale Price
    $149 - iFixit: The free repair manual
    $149 - iPhone Screen, iPhone Repair, iPhone 3G Screen, iPhone LCD | DirectFix.com
    $149 - iPhone Replacement Parts And Repairs For 2G 3G 3GS

You are very welcome to add more to this list, as i think it would help a lot of people, to choose the right store.
    Thank you for sharing, the prices is rather cheap!
    Iphone4
    2010-11-18 04:19 AM
    i use ebay and amazon since my brothers boss gives away giftcards
    Last edited by trigun989; 2010-11-18 at 06:40 AM.
    2010-11-18 06:36 AM
    For the cheapest, cheapest way to do the conversion, you can get the digitizer/glass/frame separately from the retina LCD. The digitizer is still fused to the front glass, and comes with the frame/bezel thing. They're $30 for white digitizer combo, and the retina LCDs are under $40 if you catch an auction with no bidders.

My kit, all pieced together from the lowest sellers on ebay, came to under $100 all shipped. That's for everything, and an extra ribbon cable for the home button. Just finished putting it together and looks just as good as the other conversions on here. The one thing you have to be mindful of is making sure there's no dust between the LCD and digitizer when you're putting it all together. No different than a PSP, if you're familiar with those. Take your time, it'll look great.

Glad I didn't overpay for my white parts
    2010-11-22 02:37 AM
    For the cheapest, cheapest way to do the conversion, you can get the digitizer/glass/frame separately from the retina LCD. The digitizer is still fused to the front glass, and comes with the frame/bezel thing. They're $30 for white digitizer combo, and the retina LCDs are under $40 if you catch an auction with no bidders.

My kit, all pieced together from the lowest sellers on ebay, came to under $100 all shipped. That's for everything, and an extra ribbon cable for the home button. Just finished putting it together and looks just as good as the other conversions on here. The one thing you have to be mindful of is making sure there's no dust between the LCD and digitizer when you're putting it all together. No different than a PSP, if you're familiar with those. Take your time, it'll look great.

Pics please
    2010-11-22 02:43 AM

This post dosen't concern conversion parts, but replacement parts
    If you gave around $100 for the conversion kit, it's still the same as the cheapest combo on the list
    - Either way, i would like to see a build log of your way to assemble the digitizer and lcd!
    2010-11-22 07:14 AM
    I guess my one concern when I ordered the digitizer and lcd separately, was that there would be some "float" or dead space since the lcd isn't fused to the digitizer. But because the lens itself is glass, of course there's no deflection or bendiness like on a GPS unit. And the lcd centers itself perfectly when you install it all, so you don't have to worry about it being off center.

Really the only worry I can think of is maybe dust during installation, but a couple of blows from an air can and it's perfect.

Time will tell how well it'll keep dust out. I keep my cookies and lint balls in my other pocket anyway.
    2010-11-22 07:15 PM
    I guess my one concern when I ordered the digitizer and lcd separately, was that there would be some "float" or dead space since the lcd isn't fused to the digitizer. But because the lens itself is glass, of course there's no deflection or bendiness like on a GPS unit. And the lcd centers itself perfectly when you install it all, so you don't have to worry about it being off center.

Really the only worry I can think of is maybe dust during installation, but a couple of blows from an air can and it's perfect.

Time will tell how well it'll keep dust out. I keep my cookies and lint balls in my other pocket anyway.
    How long is it ago?
    If you notice something that didn't work out as you thought, then you are very welcome to tell me, because i might buy them separately because of the cost
    Thanks for the reply anyway
    2010-11-22 07:19 PM
    how long does it take for sw-box.com to ship standard over to US, (California)?

I heard its a great place so i bought some stuff.
    2010-11-24 05:35 AM
    In Oklahoma I get everything 10 days or less
    2010-11-24 05:37 AM
    In Oklahoma I get everything 10 days or less
    So since im closer to china or hong kong that means i get it earlier than you?

Or does the airplane goes other other direction?
    2010-11-24 06:09 AM
    That I am not sure I would say it would take 7-10 days
    2010-11-24 06:12 AM
    $ 118.13

SW-Box.com
    they have 10% discount until this 31 Dec, i've just bought it $ 106.32
    2010-12-01 09:15 AM
    Very nice good to know
    2010-12-01 09:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD