User Tag List

Hi all,
    Can anyone help me with my problem?
    I've jailbroken Iphone 3GS 4.2.1 with 6.15 BB. Up until 2 days ago everything was in perfect order, all of a sudden my iphone started powering itself off. As long as there are apps running or power cord plugged in it's fine. As it is a tethered jaibreak it's pretty unconvenient. Does anyone have a clue whats going on? the day before it happened i played on it for a solid 3h and the battery drain was just normal as usual.
    Please help!!
    2011-01-06 04:30 PM
    even tho you say the battery drains normal, it sounds like a battery problem. I had one once that even when the charge was at 50%, it would reboot. So I got new battery and problem solved
    2011-01-06 05:08 PM
    I dont think its battery i think its software try redoing your jailbreak
    2011-01-06 05:10 PM
    I dont think its battery i think its software try redoing your jailbreak
    you are right, always try a restore if you are having software issues before troubleshooting hardware. if anything, take it to Apple store and they can run a software to determine if the battery is working fine and draining the proper amount
    2011-01-06 05:15 PM
    can't voided warranty when he installed iPad bb. But I would still restore and try again.
    2011-01-06 05:17 PM
    I know the warranty is voided, but to check battery status, they don't look under settings. I took mines two weeks ago thinking it was draining too fast and they checked it for me and it had cydia and all
    2011-01-06 05:22 PM
    Sounds risky to me but do what ever. I still think a fresh install will fix it.
    2011-01-06 05:27 PM