User Tag List

So, I live in far west Texas. I've seen on a few websites and video blogs I subscribe to, that there were a few sites out there getting OEM white apple iPhone parts and installing them. I kept talking myself out of it because i didn't want to mail my phone out. Well I'm in Houston for a week for my wedding . First thing I did was get online and find a shop that would/could do the conversion with foxconn parts, and rushed right over. It was $120 after I sold them my black parts. I'm so glad I did it. I just had to share with the rest of the iPhone community.
    Attached Thumbnails Got my white iPhone 4 today-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2011-02-07 08:24 AM
    Back plate
    2011-02-07 08:26 AM
    Man that Looks grEat!!!
    2011-02-07 11:12 AM
    Looks good
    2011-02-08 05:16 AM
    sexy
    2011-02-08 05:16 AM
    After trouble w a few diff vendors, I eventually ordered from that kid who got pinched for supposedly stealing foxconn parts. I doubt they're real, but my phone looks great. Kept my home button black.
    2011-02-08 05:48 AM
    Here's the front. (Couldn't upload 2 photos w MMi app) got the dock connector and headphone jack done too via ifix direct
    2011-02-08 05:56 AM
    the phone looks great. give them ur black and $120 is too expansive.
    2011-02-08 06:09 AM
    So today was my first day carrying the phone out in town. Man oh man am I glad I did the conversion. I went to the apple store and had a 3-4 person mob wanting to see it. Then when I walked by a t-mobile booth, and the guy was trying to holler at me to sell me a phone plan. I held up my phone and said "no thanks I'm already with AT&T" his jaw dropped and said "WOAH, can I see that please ??" . Before I left he wanted me to take a picture of him holding it ha ha ha.
    2011-02-08 06:53 AM
    Lol nice. I've had mine since October and have only recently been stopped in public with the 'is that the white iPhone 4?' lol it was about time!
    2011-02-08 03:04 PM
    Here's the front. (Couldn't upload 2 photos w MMi app) got the dock connector and headphone jack done too via ifix direct
    Why would u want your home button black ? Just makes it look kinda fake. I know when these kits first started showing up on the Internet they weren't including the home buttons, but now they are. I like mine being solid white. Gives it the full effect.
    2011-02-09 05:37 AM
    Welcome to the club! I've been enjoyin the same treatment for the past few months! Check out my thread in this section
    2011-02-09 07:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD