1. kingtaco11's Avatar
    Hi, Im looking to replace the button where the Hold Button presses down on. The iphone that I have is missing the Hold button but even if I press it down with a pen it still does not work. So Im assuming thats the part that needs replacing?

    However, whats it called? I've ebay'd "Hold Ribbon" Or "Hold Flex" and nothing comes up.

    2011-03-02 06:43 AM
  2. 805 93003's Avatar
    If the "Hold Button" is the same thing as the On/Off Button, Lock Button, or Top Button then the inner button switch for this Button is called the Headphone Audio Jack Flex Cable. This same flex controls the On/Off, Headphone Jack, Volume, and Mute/Vibrate. If you also need the Outer Buttons they are a separate purchase for each one. The Flex cable is one item, without the buttons. Again called the Headphone Audio Jack Flex Cable.

    2011-03-02 07:17 AM
  3. kingtaco11's Avatar
    Thanks! I got it =]
    2011-03-02 07:19 AM