User Tag List

Hey everyone, my phone was just working fine today and i was walking around Target and took a phone call. Next thing i know, after the phone call i had put the phone in my pocket, My phone was off. Shocked, I turned it on and it powered up to the boot screen (white screen with apple logo), It'll just shut off after the boot screen. What is going on? It was just working fine today!

Anyone know how i can fix this without losing my data?

I talked to my friend who works at Apple and he said he might have to restore the phone if the motherboard isn't fried, but then it would install iOS 10, thus i would lose my jailbreak because im still on iOS 9.

any help or suggestions would be awesome!
    2016-12-14 08:42 PM
    Your data will be saved on iCloud or iTunes if you sync it or have iCloud to back up your device. But, if your jailbroken I would not advise using any backup to restore from, always best to set up as new. And yes, you will be force to update to iOS 10.
    Have to tried doing a Hard Reboot?
    Just press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons simultaneously for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo. You can let go of both buttons after the Apple logo appears.
    Your phone will go through the usual process of starting up.
    You'll be back in your home screen.
    smaller sig.png
    2016-12-14 09:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD