It's q noticeable how few posts most people who are trying this have (with one or two exceptions). I hope they don't think jailbreaking is always this difficult, causes so many problems and has so little use.
    I am surprised pangu have put this out in the wild in such an incomplete state. I always thought it unfair to use ignorant people as beta testers. Hopefully there won't be any problems but I will wait until it's finish, tested and working before I'll risk it.
    Trying a beta product wothout the personal support of the developers is not for me.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2014-10-24 10:35 AM
    What made it work after the apparent normal process:

1- Make a folder called "Cydia" in /Private/Var/Root/Media then make another folder inside "Cydia" and name it "AutoInstall" (ALL CASE SENSITIVE). Place the both files in that folder then reboot the device.

2-Rerun Pangu JB

3- Enjoy!
    2014-10-26 03:59 AM
    I found a link on redmondpie.com and a YouTube video that talked me through it. Wasn't hard as I thought.
    2014-10-26 05:43 AM
    I have done this, also ran the install commands from Cygwin. I got confirmation that cydia was setup, however nothing ever shows up on the homescreen. 5 times now with no luck.
    Hold power button and home button to hard reset phone. After restart, Cydia should appear!
    2014-10-27 06:15 AM
    worked perfect for me, no issues.. *fingers crossed
    2014-10-27 05:08 PM
    hi tnx about jb but i have problem i use the cyberduck but when i put the dep file in folder autoinstall and reboot cydia icon not show up on homescreen and i can't install on go send comment it's disable i tray 10 time's ?!? plz help
    2014-10-28 05:33 PM
    Tried all methods, and still nothing.

I had the issue of Cydia not showing up.... but I don't like the idea of running jailbreaks over top of jailbreaks... instead I just rebooted my phone a second time and it magically appeared.
    2014-10-28 07:30 PM
    Is your safari crashing?
    Sorry for the late response. Safari wasn't crashing, it just randomly failed to load websites. I did a restore since I couldn't back up my phone on iTunes.
    2014-10-29 02:26 AM
    The main instructions are a little off so follow what others have noted and you may have to reboot twice.

If you ssh or SFTP into your phone, send the command REBOOT.
    2014-10-30 03:21 PM
    The main instructions are a little off so follow what others have noted and you may have to reboot twice.

If you ssh or SFTP into your phone, send the command REBOOT.
    Reboot
    2014-12-27 09:59 AM
    Please help me to jailbreak iPhone 6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2014-12-31 10:41 PM
    I think you can install Cydia manually by downloading the DEB file and then use an FTP program upload to your iPhone. You can download Cydia from Saurik website. But then you still have to jailbreak it manually. Why not just jailbreak with TaiG or other program that packed with Cydia.
    2015-08-03 01:29 PM
    I think you can install Cydia manually by downloading the DEB file and then use an FTP program upload to your iPhone. You can download Cydia from Saurik website. But then you still have to jailbreak it manually. Why not just jailbreak with TaiG or other program that packed with Cydia.
    Because when. The last post was made to this thread last year that was not an option.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2015-08-04 04:47 PM
    Odd...
    2015-08-04 04:47 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD