ajrulez, that's fine
    Thanks for clearing the clouds of doubt in my head
    2008-05-25 05:06 PM
    Um.. How can i get rid of all the things ZiPhone did to my phone get it back to a safe state.. and Jailbreak using WinPwn?
    EDM
    2008-05-25 06:24 PM
    Um.. How can i get rid of all the things ZiPhone did to my phone get it back to a safe state.. and Jailbreak using WinPwn?
    Im sure a restore should clear it up just fine
    2008-05-25 06:32 PM
    Guys,dont make this thread into:ZIPHONE S.CKS,ZIBRI IS AN A.SHOLE!
    DOERRFAN,JUST SAID,THAT USING ZIPHONE,MAY CAUSE DANGERS,BUT HE CANT FORCE YOU NOT TO USE IT! WE SUGGEST NOT TO USE IT.
    THANKS!
    2008-05-25 06:33 PM

A restore should do the trick...

As for zibri... He sucks!
    2008-05-25 06:35 PM
    A restore should do the trick...

As for zibri... He sucks!
    Zibri was a God-like figure to me - until before I joined this forum, and before my friend warned me against using ZiPhone

I got lucky that a lot of my friends asked me to unlock their iPhones, I did first one using ZiPhone (Pheww I am glad it wasn't my iPhone), and have been using iPlus2.0 since then. I'd like to try Pwnage next time I am unlocking an iPhone

Thanks MMI
    2008-05-25 06:41 PM
    Guys,dont make this thread into:ZIPHONE S.CKS,ZIBRI IS AN A.SHOLE!
    DOERRFAN,JUST SAID,THAT USING ZIPHONE,MAY CAUSE DANGERS,BUT HE CANT FORCE YOU NOT TO USE IT! WE SUGGEST NOT TO USE IT.
    THANKS!
    Yes exactly, and i also don't want to hear "I used ZiPhone x times and haven't had a problem" I also ran anySIM 1.0.2 20+ times and didn't know it caused seczone corruption.
    2008-05-25 06:44 PM
    Mods,stick the thread please...
    2008-05-25 07:25 PM
    off topic: Someone needs to make a Guide for Winpwn.. That program is confusing>.<
    EDM
    2008-05-25 08:12 PM
    Mods,stick the thread please...
    i dont understand you, your a ziphone zibri queen and u suggest it to EVERY person i see asking how to unlock there phones. i've been argueing with you for weeks about ziphone being the worst method ever.

your a groupie, crowd hopper.

zibri sucks, and is one ugly mofo
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4
    2008-05-25 10:31 PM
    Guys, please don't call people names and tell them they are wrong, it's very childish.

Instead, if you want people not to use Ziphone, show them
    why they shouldn't and what else they can do instead.
    2008-05-25 11:44 PM
    Agree he is UGLY, No Homo

I would use a different method to unlock my iPhone but all the other ones are confusing>.< And iLiberty+.. I cna never seem to get my phone into DUF mode manuely
    EDM
    2008-05-26 01:03 AM
    i dont understand you, your a ziphone zibri queen and u suggest it to EVERY person i see asking how to unlock there phones. i've been argueing with you for weeks about ziphone being the worst method ever.

+1
    2008-05-26 01:23 AM
    For unlocking, I agree it's quite unsafe, however for jailbreaking, I have had no problems on the 7 devices I have used it on.
    2008-05-26 05:05 AM
    For unlocking, I agree it's quite unsafe, however for jailbreaking, I have had no problems on the 7 devices I have used it on.
    Again, i ran anySIM 1.0.2 many times with no problems, only later did i realize it caused seczone corruption. It can have many problems.
    2008-05-26 05:08 AM
    ZiPhone is bad ! youtube is not working, camera freeze
    i jailbroke my phone with liberty but after i uninstall vwallpaper i had to restore it.
    so i just jailbroke it without cydia. (liberty+)
    i use know iphone browser to change icons sounds ....
    i miss the installer but dont wanna have problems
    2008-05-26 07:03 AM
    +

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro
    2008-05-26 08:42 AM
    I tried the winpwn deal - but the problem I had is that while my phone "activated", the phone part stopped working - I could not make or receive calls, use edge, etc. - So, went back to ziphone - granted I may be missing something here, but that was my experience.
    2008-05-26 09:00 AM

Lol. I have never had troubles with Ziphone BEFORE!
    2 days ago,I used Ziphone to unlock my friends iPhone,and something went wrong.....,so I spent the whole day to restore it to the factory state.
    So,I would like to say SORRY for suggesting people to use Ziphone. I am not zibri ziphone anymore.
    2008-05-26 09:12 AM
    Lol. I have never had troubles with Ziphone BEFORE!
    2 days ago,I used Ziphone to unlock my friends iPhone,and something went wrong.....,so I spent the whole day to restore it to the factory state.
    So,I would like to say SORRY for suggesting people to use Ziphone. I am not zibri ziphone anymore.
    Its fine, i thought ZiPhone was good until i did a little research.
    2008-05-26 04:57 PM
214 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD