Hello,
    I just restored my iPhone to 1.1.4 from 1.1.2

I Jailbroken, Unlocked, and Activated it from ZiPhone..

But after unlocking, i can't see the Installer.app in my iPhone..
    How to install it??

Thanks in advance!
    Rahul
    2008-04-09 04:11 AM
    Which version of ziphone are you using? You will probably have to restore, and then jailbreak/unlock/activate again. Try using the new version of iliberty+ instead of ziphone. It's more stable.
    2008-04-09 04:13 AM
    Which version of ziphone are you using? You will probably have to restore, and then jailbreak/unlock/activate again. Try using the new version of iliberty+ instead of ziphone. It's more stable.
    I used ZiPhone v.3.0...
    Ok, i will do as u said.. but will anything go wrong???
    2008-04-09 04:25 AM
    I had the same problem before, the solution is not to have your iphone in Recovery Mode, just connect it, and choose "do it all".

Good Luck...
    2008-04-09 06:32 AM
    i need help with this... i just cant do it. anyone have skype??
    2008-04-09 08:07 AM
    I had the same problem before, the solution is not to have your iphone in Recovery Mode, just connect it, and choose "do it all".

Good Luck...
    Will try for Sure.. Thanks

will Using iLiberty solve the problem?
    2008-04-09 09:25 AM
    Simply restoring via iTunes to 1.1.4 and re-running Ziphone should fix the problem.

iLiberty is a safer method of unlocking your phone though. But because you have already used Ziphone, your BL is permanently downgraded to 3.9 until they find a way to upgrade it.

If you found anything I said/did useful, please click on the Button
    2008-04-09 11:11 AM
    so how do you actually install "installer.app" ???

I used iLiberty+, and it installed Cydia. No installer.app
    2008-04-09 09:47 PM
    so how do you actually install "installer.app" ???

I used iLiberty+, and it installed Cydia. No installer.app
    I have the same problem. Also how do I add SSH to the iphone. I downloaded Openssh from Cydia but I don't see it, even after rebooting.
    Last edited by yankeeland; 2008-04-10 at 10:20 PM.
    8g iphone 1.1.4
    Win XP

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
    2008-04-10 10:01 PM
    Let me help you guys out! I have just solved this issue myself because it happened to me an hour ago...

The problem...

Ziphone 3.0 JAILBREAK works on IPOD TOUCH ONLY. It's in the button description I hope I'm not wrong about this. So it does not install the installer.app. Explanation is as simple as that!

The solution

Follow http://www.iphone-hacks.com/download.php?id=94 and you will be downloading Ziphone 2.6b, which is an older version of Ziphone which installs installer on it all you need to do is just to click the magic button DO IT ALL. Repeat all the process and REMEMBER to only click DO IT ALL when your iPhone is in RECOVERY MODE (NOT DFU MODE).

Alternatively (More recommended): Use iLiberty+ which can be downloaded http://www.soft32.com/Download/Free/...-219089-1.html...... Then install it, go to Advanced tab, tick Installer. Then go back to main screen and tick appropriate box, depends what you wanna do on your iPhone. Then GO FOR IT... Follow instructions! You should get Installer and Cydia after... Hope that helps!
    2008-04-11 05:01 AM
    in iliberty, go to the 'advanced' tab and click the refresh button at the bottom. then click the 'payloads available on repo' tab at the bottom. scroll through the list and check the box beside 'Installer'. then continue with your jailbreak process
    2008-04-15 03:51 AM
    winpwn baby here it comes. sorry it should fix your installer problems tho.
    2008-04-15 05:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD