Ok so today i got a brand new iphone from AT&T..
    So i downgrade to 1.1.1, and jailbreak it completely with ziphone, turns out, i cant hear from the headset, only wen i put it on speaker. I didnt have the installer icon either.

So i upgrade to 1.1.2
    Then i jailbreak using Ziphone, again, but i have NO INSTALLER.

Now i have a fully jailbroken iphone, but no installer or ssh....

can someone please tell me what i did wrong

IVE TRIED:
    downgrading to 1.1.1 and using jailbreakme.com, worked, but again my headset didnt work

so i used OKTOPREP and upfgraded to 1.1.2... But when i did that, it was no longer unlocked and when i used anysim 1.1.2u, it just froze my iphone and i had to restore....

please help me i really miss having a jailbroken ipod touch, it was the only reason i baught the iphone, now all i have are the stupid web apps...

ANyone that answers this and it works, i will pay $10 through paypal..
    2008-04-10 05:52 AM
    Do a fresh restore to 1.1.4 through itunes. Then rejailbreak using ziphone, or iliberty+. Make sure you are using the most recent version of whatever software you choose.

The old method of downgrading is totally obsolete now, and takes hours to do. The new software offers 1-click jailbreaking solutions, and it only takes about 45 seconds.
    2008-04-10 06:07 AM
    thanks, i was toooo lazy to browse the site, i didnt think iliberty would work but it did, lol

they are the best
    2008-04-10 06:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD