User Tag List

Ok, not sure if this is somewhere else. It took me ages to find this so I thought I would post it.

If you have re-virginized and upgraded to 1.1.1 you will know you no longer have installer.app

You CANNOT use the AppTap installer it will put your iphone into recovery mode and the only way out is to restore :s

There is a new version out installer 3.0 which is awesome however (at the moment) you can only install it if you have installer.app on your iphone. To do this a manual install is needed.

Follow the instructions here>>>>http://www.apptapp.com/summerboard/

Once you have finished the install reboot the phone and go into installer. it will tell you there is an update available. Update and restart.

You now have the latest version of installer for your 1.1.1 fw iphone.
    2007-10-21 03:14 AM
    I do upload installer.app(2.63) to my iphone , but I find the app "installer" is in the Uninstall list. the Update list has nothing
    2007-10-21 07:48 PM
    same here. the installer.app 3.0 is already installed but its still looks like 2.63. i cant even uninstall the update.
    2007-11-04 01:12 AM
    just use jailbreakme.com its so easy used it on my friends iTouch it worked in literally 30 seconds
    MyPhone is better than yours
    2007-11-04 01:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD