User Tag List

I know a lot of you are looking for the "auto run" type program to unlock your Iphone and run App's on it. I ran across a French man that has done just that. The program is very simple and gives you everything your looking for. I used it on my out of the box 1.1.1 Iphone and I am having no Issues. The only problem I had was understanding French, if you use a Google Translator to read the posts it makes it a breeze.

Here is the link: http://active.toniphone.com/

He wrote the auto program after the manual method. If you run the auto method do steps 1 through 5. Download the file ici and extract to your desktop. Then run the Patch_iPhone_1.1.1 file. It will auto run from there. Follow the promps and run it all the way through AnySIM 1.1.

;

FIVE EASY STEPS with a out of the box 1.1.1 Iphone with At&T sim in the phone

1)Getting into the call menu

On the iPhone, slide open and go to the emergency call
    Type *#307# then CALL
    Phone rings, clear *#307# (with the x or backspace)
    Type 0, then CALL
    Phone rings, caller is "1", Accept (Answer)
    Type on HOLD ---> "1" redial. Refuse (Decline)
    Your now in the CALL screen, with Favorites Recent calls, Contacts, keypad and voicemail

2)Creating a contact to allow access to the Settings and Safari

Go into Contacts
    Add a contact, name it "Prefs" (or what ever)
    Click Add new URL and enter "prefs://" (without the quotes)
    Save the contact
    Add a new contact, name it "Safari" (or what ever)
    Add a new url URL and enter "http://" (without the quotes)
    Save the contact

3)WiFi Connection

Click on the "Prefs" contact, then it's "home page" (the link we just created)
    You're now in the prefs menu (Settings)
    Go to General then Auto-Lock set to "Never"
    Go back to menu Settings then WiFi
    Select your Wifi, enter it's wep/wap key (if required), make sure it connects
    Once connected, click it to enter into it's details and take not of the iPhone IP adress (IMPORTANT)

4)Hack Safari via TIFF hack

Click on HOME (button on your iPhone)
    Go back to Emergency Call
    Type 0, then CALL, "1" calls you, accept (Answer)
    Press HOLD, "1" calls you back, refuse (Decline)
    You're back in the CALL menu
    Select the "Safari" (we just created)
    If you get an error "Safari can't open the page because it could not connect to the server", click OK
    Select the URL and GO to

(DON'T CLICK ON THIS LINK FROM YOU IPHONE UNLESS YOU INTEND TO JAILBREAK YOUR PHONE )
    http://jailbreak.toc2rta.com
    (DON'T CLICK ON THIS LINK FROM YOU IPHONE UNLESS YOU INTEND TO JAILBREAK YOUR PHONE )

Safari closes, and you're back at "Activate iPhone"

Download; http://www.gofilego.com/download/d40...4b3431f6f8443c

Run Patch_iPhone_1.1.1.exe

At some point, it will ask you for your DeviceID

Device ID can be found on windows in the directory CUsers\username\AppData\Apple Computer\Lockdown on windows vista, or CDocuments and Settings\username\Application Data\Apple Computer\Lockdown on WinXP, or in ~/Library/Lockdown/ on MacOS X. It is an hexadecimal string of 40 characters, which should be the name of the only .plist file there.
    If there's more than one .plist file, use the most recent one's name.

IMEI and ICCID are found by pressing the "i" button when the iPhone asks for activation.

AnySIM1.1 is the last step after it finishes reboot your phone and enjoy a fully functional 1.1.1 Iphone
    Last edited by cheadings; 2007-10-22 at 04:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-10-22 04:08 AM
    can anyone else confirm this?
    2G iPhone:8Gb/unlocked/T-Mobile/T-Zones ($5.99)/FW2.2.1(5H11)
    LOST in the frozen backcountry of Copper Mountain, CO

iPhone: 3G/8Gb/unlocked/T-Mobile/T-zones ($5.99)/FW3.1.2

Mac: because two mouse buttons are scary.
    2007-10-22 06:12 AM
    working on mac, but wondering if anyone in windows tried this and succeeded?
    2007-10-22 07:42 AM
    I have tried this on Brand New 1.1.1 Phone. It is the best solution. I have tried everything touchfree etc. This was the only one that worked and perfectly. It even activates your phone. The only issue is French and I used online translation tool to understand the instructions the program was giving at various stages. I am surprised why I have't seen anything like this in English. It is a 100 times better than independence
    2007-10-22 09:22 PM
    Worked like a champ for me on Windows. Revirginized 1.0.2, updated to 1.1.1 via iTunes, ran this proggie, translated through google, folloed all the steps including anySIM, and am now on 1.1.1 unlocked and activated!
    2007-10-22 10:03 PM
    Worked like a champ for me on Windows. Revirginized 1.0.2, updated to 1.1.1 via iTunes, ran this proggie, translated through google, folloed all the steps including anySIM, and am now on 1.1.1 unlocked and activated!
    How long did the touchfree part of the instruction took? Mine is taking a long time. Just wanted to make sure its working
    2007-10-23 12:14 AM
    what if i dont have a wireless connection in my house?>
    2007-10-23 01:59 AM
    I have tried this on Brand New 1.1.1 Phone. It is the best solution. I have tried everything touchfree etc. This was the only one that worked and perfectly. It even activates your phone. The only issue is French and I used online translation tool to understand the instructions the program was giving at various stages. I am surprised why I have't seen anything like this in English. It is a 100 times better than independence
    English >>>http://active.toniphone.com/index_en.php

OR Try this one >>>http://code.google.com/p/idemocracy/
    Last edited by kenmaster; 2007-10-24 at 03:28 AM.
    2007-10-23 02:10 AM
    you need wifi for the jailbreak.
    2007-10-23 03:50 AM
    Anybody know if the patch on the english site is also IN english?. I double clicked it just to see and saw there was some french.
    2007-10-23 04:49 AM
    I have tried following all your tutorials, but seem not to work for me. I bought an unlock iphone and I mistakely upgraded to 1.1.1 I later downgraded and activaited with your method and it work perfectly. But now the phone is still locked and I can't make either out going or incoming calls. I'm still trying your methods to see if it wil work.... I don't know if you have any other help for me. My Firmware is 04.01.13_G. But I think I got my real IMEI number back to my phone.

I which U could help me.

Thanks.
    2007-10-23 05:45 AM
    Anybody know if the patch on the english site is also IN english?. I double clicked it just to see and saw there was some french.
    It's the same file which means it's french.

Patch_Iphone_1.1.1exe is real easy.

Click the icon to start the program. It will prompt you to press any key on the keyboard.
    When it stops you want to reboot the Iphone and wait for the phone to fully reboot then press any key on the keyboard.
    When it stops the second time you want to reboot your Iphone twice. Let it fully reboot then press any key on the keyboard.
    The third time you want to remove the att sim and insert yours. Reboot the Iphone wait for wifi then hit any key on the key board.
    It will run through and Install all the programs. The last one you can handle its in english. Just make sure you push "O" to run it.

Thats it! TFE
    2007-10-23 05:51 AM
    It's the same file which means it's french.

Patch_Iphone_1.1.1exe is real easy.

Click the icon to start the program. It will prompt you to press any key on the keyboard.
    When it stops you want to reboot the Iphone and wait for the phone to fully reboot then press any key on the keyboard.
    When it stops the second time you want to reboot your Iphone twice. Let it fully reboot then press any key on the keyboard.
    The third time you want to remove the att sim and insert yours. Reboot the Iphone wait for wifi then hit any key on the key board.
    It will run through and Install all the programs. The last one you can handle its in english. Just make sure you push "O" to run it.

Thats it! TFE

Wow, thats really easy. Thanks a lot!. Its weird, I have unlocked about 6 phones for my friends and never removed the ATT sim and I never had problems?
    2007-10-23 06:21 AM
    Hello My Name is Dutch...this is my first post and first time i am trying any type of mod to my iphone ...and to follow this i need my Device Id Number ...I cant find it I tryed to find it following this:

CDocuments and Settings\username\Application Data\Apple Computer\Lockdown

But To No Avail.

Can Somone give me another try...i am actualy in the midle of using the automated Patch right now

Thank you for your help .
    Dutch
    2007-10-23 08:06 AM
    Hello My Name is Dutch...this is my first post and first time i am trying any type of mod to my iphone ...and to follow this i need my Device Id Number ...I cant find it I tryed to find it following this:

CDocuments and Settings\username\Application Data\Apple Computer\Lockdown

But To No Avail.

Can Somone give me another try...i am actualy in the midle of using the automated Patch right now

Thank you for your help .
    Dutch
    Did you connect it to iTunes first?. If you didn't, this is probably why there's no device id.

On a virgin phone, you have to connect it to itunes until it gets to the first screen. You then close itunes and end ituneshelper.exe under task manager. The device id .plist file should now be under that folder.

The location is also differenct for windows vista users. Its CUsers\Username\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\Lockdown

I hope this helps.
    2007-10-23 09:14 AM
    I figured it out with the help of >>>>>>>>>>>>>One-click Jailbreak for 1.1.1 (Windows)

ReVan Thank you !!!!!!!!!

Thanks again,
    Dutch
    Last edited by Dutch; 2007-10-23 at 11:52 AM.
    2007-10-23 10:28 AM
    Hello i'm trying this method atm but at the last step it says 7c0 (hex nr en enkele andere) isn't recognized as an internal or external programma or batchbestand

I've entered mine IICID and IMEI with the spaces in between
    Can i just redo the program or how do you do a restore

Tnx
    2007-10-23 01:26 PM
    My Iphone is already jailbreaked can i use the automated tool
    2007-10-23 04:33 PM
    Hello i'm trying this method atm but at the last step it says 7c0 (hex nr en enkele andere) isn't recognized as an internal or external programma or batchbestand

I've entered mine IICID and IMEI with the spaces in between
    Can i just redo the program or how do you do a restore

Tnx
    Just enter all the numbers with NO spaces. Do a fresh restore on your phone from itunes. Reboot Iphone and computer and try it again.

I have tried following all your tutorials, but seem not to work for me. I bought an unlock iphone and I mistakely upgraded to 1.1.1 I later downgraded and activaited with your method and it work perfectly. But now the phone is still locked and I can't make either out going or incoming calls. I'm still trying your methods to see if it wil work.... I don't know if you have any other help for me. My Firmware is 04.01.13_G. But I think I got my real IMEI number back to my phone.

I which U could help me.

Thanks.
    This happened to me the first time also. I forgot to say "O" to the anySIM 1.1 . Restore your phone from itunes. Reboot both and run again. This time answer "O" to the last app anySIM1.1 it takes awhile to finish because it loads firmware three times. When finished reboot and go to summerboard and click on the lock and it will unlock.
    Last edited by cheadings; 2007-10-23 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-10-23 07:35 PM
    Help please
    I have an IP conflict in my network PC and iphone conncted to home wifi
    2007-10-23 09:49 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD