How can I back-up my existing modded theme without uploading a new one.
    if you have an existing iTheme file for it act like you are going to upload the theme .. then select backup .. then once that finishes theres and option to cancel .. go ahead and do that ..

Does anyone have a ithemer.txt file for Gunmetal3?
    yw
    Attached Files
    2007-08-08 11:23 PM
    can you write me a ithemer for Gunmetal 3.0 Black Edit for MMI please. thanx for
    2007-08-10 05:55 PM
    I tried to write one for gunmetal 3 black edit and it didnt work. I would also love the help, that is a great theme
    2007-08-10 07:15 PM
    does anyone have the LoringMatrix3 and prado txt file? D
    2007-08-12 08:22 AM
    Can someone make a text file for the WoW or Spidey themes? I can't figure out how to make the txt files.
    2007-08-12 09:01 PM
    i think no one is working on this because everyone is waiting for the new big ?????? from PF
    2007-08-12 11:47 PM
    new big what?
    2007-08-13 01:50 AM
    ok so ima newb and after a little tinkering and testing i finally got this the gunmetal redux working.

i dont know if its clear in the instructions, but wtvr folders you extract from the theme should go into an icons folder

ex: cphonedmg\gunmetalredux\icons

and keep the itheme.txt file in cphonedmg\gunmetalredux

on a peculiar note, i got the iphoneinterface.exe error message and thought i still wasnt successful, but i kept on pressing "dont report" and after 5 times it told me it was successfull. everything seems to be how it should, and even the battery was changed!

is there some files that im missing because in those 5 error messaged cmd told me it could not locate cphonedmg\batterybg_1 and kept on changing the last number 5 times up till ending with batterybg_5

everything seems to be in order though...
    2007-08-13 01:53 AM
    would you be willing to post your ithemer.txt file? D
    2007-08-13 01:56 AM
    it was the gunmetal redux that one of the members posted up that was a revision of secks'
    2007-08-13 06:04 AM
    I personally have stopped working on this portion of the theming and later on this week I'm going to write an app to do it directly on the phone .. unfortunately i don't have my own mac but i do have access to one so i should be able to get it done .. its just a matter of getting access to it when i need to compile .. ill give you guys an update later on this week ..
    2007-08-13 10:55 PM
    Heres the iTheme.txt file for the Loring Matrix Four 4.1 theme .. Make sure you rename the Default folder name for the theme .. it's default is "Loring MatrixFour" .. rmove the space so that it is "LoringMatrixFour" or whatever .. iThemer doesn't like spaces in folder names for the root of the themes lol
    Attached Files
    2007-08-14 08:14 PM
    I'm not sure if one has been created already or not, but can we start an iThemer txt file database somewhere on the site? Or better yet, the ppl who create the themes should simply include them in the rar/zip file.
    2007-08-28 01:12 PM
    yes why cant we start a ithemer.txt file database.. it will be most helpfull
    2007-09-01 04:21 AM
    I am a total noob to this modding. I have read the instructions thoroughly and want to add the Matrix 4.1 theme.

Your first step states "jailbreak the phone". I am a Windows only user.

Can I use ibrickr to do this and if so do the steps change? Let me know in detail.

Also, if I do this correctly how much time should it take? I just want to make sure I am on the right track while doing it.

Thanks.

Oh...and where do I find the .exe and dll files that you state must be in the folder??
    Last edited by Coolstrategist; 2007-09-01 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-09-01 04:23 PM
    Any chance there is a posting on how to make the itheme.txt files it seems no one wants to post many of these and its the only way I know how to install themes the nice ones, thanks to your help secks, David D.

Heres version 0.2 src .. beware! haha .. also included here is the iTheme for Gunmetal REMASTEREDDDDd .. if you wanna use this theme u'll need the latest version of iThemer.exe as there was a bug that i found in creating this iTheme.txt file .. enjoy!
    is this the itheme.txt file for the Gunmetal Remastered the first version, seems to be alot of versions. David D.
    Last edited by daviddjr; 2007-09-02 at 02:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-09-02 02:46 AM
    Secks, you've made many people here very happy, including myself...THANKS!
    2007-09-17 12:14 AM
    how long does it take to back up the files or how long should it take???
    2008-07-29 12:11 AM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD