Well, I installed a program to fix the 'Running out of disk space' error (Not bosstool) and I had my installer.app icon on my dock.
    the installation went about 1/4 the way through then a 'Main script execution failed' error or something came up.
    I went to my springboard/summerboard and the Installer.app went poof.
    it was just like whispering to me!
    "YOU CANT SEE ME"
    Girr,
    I wanna kick it in the rear
    any help please?
    2008-04-18 04:35 PM
    Maybe you should install Poof and see if you can make it reappear. Maybe the SpringBoard magically decided to get rid of the icon? Just try Poof, and if that doesn't work, maybe something has gone horribly wrong....
    Give credit where credit is due, press "thank you"
    When all else fails, put it into restore mode!!!
    Remember, Google is your best friend. And so is YouTube!!!
    http://modmyi.com/wiki/index.php/How...ty_or_iLbertyX Enjoy the guide.
    2008-04-19 12:59 AM
    I uninstalled poof and categories before I installed the fix.
    2008-04-19 02:12 AM
    I was gonna say what he said, but then I started to think... if your Installer icon is gone how are you gonna install Poof? Try Installing Customize 2.0 BETA and change the Installer Icon, that might bring it back.

You can probably find a .zip of Customize since it is a popular program, then you can install it viva SSH.

2008-04-19 02:16 AM
    Oh yea, I would've guessed that most people had Poof installed already. My bad! But, if you have MobileFinder installed, then you should be able to launch Installer directly from there. It's located in:
    /var/stash/Applications.dCQCNZ
    or you could just go to the / folder and then open applications and select Installer from there. If you don't have MobileFinder, then go w/ Cheezy's way.
    Give credit where credit is due, press "thank you"
    When all else fails, put it into restore mode!!!
    Remember, Google is your best friend. And so is YouTube!!!
    http://modmyi.com/wiki/index.php/How...ty_or_iLbertyX Enjoy the guide.
    2008-04-19 06:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD