Hey guys I'm at the part where we have to use safari for jailbreakme.com and it never loads for me, my WIFI signal is at all three bars, and I just get an error that says Safari could not open the page because the server stopped responding. What should I do?
    bro , problem is with your isp ....
    havinf same problem on my conection , set proxy on your iphone (google for free proxy)
    2007-11-03 01:39 AM
    hello,
    i'd been searching for carnaval and follow all link but can't find it.
    could there be any name aside from this.
    i click the carnaval link but showed nothing.
    pls. help me on this.
    thanks.
    2007-11-03 12:51 PM
    I strongly advise you ALL to use anySIM v1.1p patched by Zibree from iPhone-Elite. Also, use an AT&T SIM card rather than your own during the unlocking process.
    Hi. I'm new in this forum. I found this forum trying to unlock my iphone.

First of all, congratulations and thanks because of the tutorial to Downgrade v1.1.1 to v1.0.2 + Fix Seczone (Automated) & Upgrade to v1.1.1.

I did first three phases, but in phase 4 a have a big question.

I'm from Spain and I haven't got a AT&T Sim Card. I only have my Vodafone Sim Card....

As you strongly advise to use an AT&T sim card, what can I do? Can I use AnySim 1.1 p with my sim card without problems?

My Iphone was bought in Andorra and was unlock and working with my Sim. By error I update the Iphone on ITunes to 1.1.1.......

Since then I have tried a lot of methods to make it work again without succes.

With your tutorial I revirginized and update to 1.1.1 and finally using CARNAVAL jailbreak and activate my Iphone without problems correctly but I don't know what to do now. Should I use AnySim 1.1p witout AT&T SIM?

Thanks.

Regards from Spain
    2007-11-03 08:12 PM
    Help Revan!
    i'm getting a "connection failed" error from winscp. i tried with both SFTP and FTP protocols. i've verified the iphone ip is correct and entered the username "root" and password "alpine". on the iphone, i was able to run installer and install the BSD package. i couldn't find a separate package for OpenSSH though. Are they separate packages or those the BSD package contain OpenSSH already?
    2007-11-04 01:19 PM
    Main guide has been Updated with two alternative methods of Jailbreaking, choose whichever suits best

Help Revan!
    i'm getting a "connection failed" error from winscp. i tried with both SFTP and FTP protocols. i've verified the iphone ip is correct and entered the username "root" and password "alpine". on the iphone, i was able to run installer and install the BSD package. i couldn't find a separate package for OpenSSH though. Are they separate packages or those the BSD package contain OpenSSH already?
    You need to install Community Sources which is under the Sources category.

Hi. I'm new in this forum. I found this forum trying to unlock my iphone.

First of all, congratulations and thanks because of the tutorial to Downgrade v1.1.1 to v1.0.2 + Fix Seczone (Automated) & Upgrade to v1.1.1.

I did first three phases, but in phase 4 a have a big question.

I'm from Spain and I haven't got a AT&T Sim Card. I only have my Vodafone Sim Card....

As you strongly advise to use an AT&T sim card, what can I do? Can I use AnySim 1.1 p with my sim card without problems?

My Iphone was bought in Andorra and was unlock and working with my Sim. By error I update the Iphone on ITunes to 1.1.1.......

Since then I have tried a lot of methods to make it work again without succes.

With your tutorial I revirginized and update to 1.1.1 and finally using CARNAVAL jailbreak and activate my Iphone without problems correctly but I don't know what to do now. Should I use AnySim 1.1p witout AT&T SIM?

Thanks.

Regards from Spain
    Yes, you can use your own SIM card as well
    Last edited by ReVan; 2007-11-04 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-11-04 03:01 PM
    did everything exatcly as it's said. got the message 'your phone is succesfully unlocked'. turned it off and then on. still says 'invalid SIM'
    2007-11-04 10:10 PM
    did everything exatcly as it's said. got the message 'your phone is succesfully unlocked'. turned it off and then on. still says 'invalid SIM'
    Your are requested to follow this guide from Phase 1 to 4. Pay particular attention on Phase 2.5 this will solve your problem of "Invalid SIM Error"

Once your IMEI is fixed and your upgrade & unlock v1.1.1 - You will not face any "Invalid SIM Errors"

Main guide UPDATED with the *NEW* CARNAVAL v0.7
    Last edited by ReVan; 2007-11-04 at 11:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-11-04 11:06 PM
    Main guide has been Updated with two alternative methods of Jailbreaking, choose whichever suits best

You need to install Community Sources which is under the Sources category.

Yes, you can use your own SIM card as well
    Thanks, thanks, thanks a lot. My iphone is working with Vodafone sim card.....

Great tutorial. I'll recommend this forum.
    2007-11-04 11:06 PM
    why can't i dial #307#?! it says please wait and it then goes nowhere :[
    2007-11-05 10:51 AM
    why can't i dial #307#?! it says please wait and it then goes nowhere :[
    mate, read carefully it's *#307# <-- you missed the star.
    2007-11-05 03:24 PM
    HUGE QUESTION. I ran carnaval but I got an error about some Qtclient.dll missing. I'm not sure if that's the exact name. The Crazy thing is that my phone is fully functioning now, on 1.11. The Carnaval program even said the houston we have a problem error. Could anyone tell me what exactly happend?
    2007-11-05 11:13 PM
    Hi,

I tried with Carnaval. In the afternoon and it worked prefectly.

When I tried it again to jailbreak my 2nd iphone with the following URL http://jailbreak.toc2rta.com it went back to the activation screen and Carnaval displayed that following :

>> By The iPhoneDev Team: nightwatch geohot ixtli warren nall mjc operator
    notification: iPhone attached.
    CFRunLoop: Waiting for iPhone.
    AMDeviceStartService 'com.apple.afc': 3892314142
    (iPHUC) /: getfile /etc/fstab fstab.ori
    getfile: Failed to open remote file: 4
    (iPHUC) /: exit
    >> Nothing left to do. Exiting.

WE HAVE A PROBLEM Houston!!!

It seems your jailbreak attempt has failed!

You probably weren't able to download the jailbreak URL (jailbreak.toc2rta.com)
    Although the URL I provided is the official one, some times it goes off-line.

You must try to do the above steps again. Sometime it takes more than one time.

If you don't pass this check CARNAVAL won't work.
    If this problem happens again, try finding a mirror for the jailbreak URL.
    Best of luck in the next attempt!

-brasuco

Press any key to continue . . .

Is the website down? I tried http://jailbreakme.com as well. Nothing happened at all. Not working for me.

Wifi is working fine. Anyone can help?

Thanks a million...
    2007-11-06 10:04 AM
    I don't have wi-fi.How do i connect my iphone to wi-fi?Help please
    2007-11-07 08:23 AM
    This saved my bacon today. After installing icustomize my phone died. No icons would appear, I couldnt do anything. Tried a soft reset, nothing. So, this helped me get my phone up and running again. Thank you!!
    2007-11-08 05:43 AM
    Hi,

I tried with Carnaval. In the afternoon and it worked prefectly.

When I tried it again to jailbreak my 2nd iphone with the following URL http://jailbreak.toc2rta.com it went back to the activation screen and Carnaval displayed that following :

>> By The iPhoneDev Team: nightwatch geohot ixtli warren nall mjc operator
    notification: iPhone attached.
    CFRunLoop: Waiting for iPhone.
    AMDeviceStartService 'com.apple.afc': 3892314142
    (iPHUC) /: getfile /etc/fstab fstab.ori
    getfile: Failed to open remote file: 4
    (iPHUC) /: exit
    >> Nothing left to do. Exiting.

WE HAVE A PROBLEM Houston!!!

It seems your jailbreak attempt has failed!

You probably weren't able to download the jailbreak URL (jailbreak.toc2rta.com)
    Although the URL I provided is the official one, some times it goes off-line.

You must try to do the above steps again. Sometime it takes more than one time.

If you don't pass this check CARNAVAL won't work.
    If this problem happens again, try finding a mirror for the jailbreak URL.
    Best of luck in the next attempt!

-brasuco

Press any key to continue . . .

Is the website down? I tried http://jailbreakme.com as well. Nothing happened at all. Not working for me.

Wifi is working fine. Anyone can help?

Thanks a million...
    Try alternative URL's instead of jailbreak.toc2rta.com such as jailbreak.rfidsecurity.com | jailbreak.kengz.com

I don't have wi-fi.How do i connect my iphone to wi-fi?Help please
    Sadly, you will need a WiFi connection for this, OR if you've done a normal upgrade from v1.0.2 by using IPSF then you can use GPRS. Since you SIM will be recognized even after the upgrade.

This saved my bacon today. After installing icustomize my phone died. No icons would appear, I couldnt do anything. Tried a soft reset, nothing. So, this helped me get my phone up and running again. Thank you!!
    Our pleasure!
    2007-11-09 07:05 AM
    hi
    I m new in this forum..
    I need help please...My iphone was an unboxed 1.1.1
    I tried to unlock my iphone some times but when I use Anysim the iphone say' unlock successfull' but my sim vodafone doesn t work and the iphone says uncorrect sim..
    I try carnival 0.7 method...downgrade to 1.02 and jailbreak...jailbreak and activation with pacay but all the method says the same..
    There is a method to viriginize my iphone 1.1.1 in windows??what is my problem??
    I tried to downgrade to 1.0.2 and revirginize..but I have the same problem with anysim 1.1p...my sim doesn' work yet...
    please help mee...
    best regards
    Simone
    2007-11-12 07:20 PM
    I've unlocked several iPhones with this method successfully. I once had a half-way unlocked phone from a friend and then just went back reloading 1.1.1. Then the carnaval way worked very well again. If you have one of the UK or German iPhones then you may run into problems as they have another code.
    2007-11-16 03:59 PM
    I have used Carnaval 0.7 to do jailbreaking and my 8G iphone is working.

However, the capacity come 300M only... Any idea why this happened? Did carnaval loads lot of files into iphone and use up lots of memory?

Thanks
    2007-11-20 03:41 AM
    well i loaded the anysim.app folder useing the iphone list and it crashes wehn you open it it wont let you slide to unlock
    2007-11-21 05:35 AM
    Dear friends

I have successfully come to phase 4, I am very excited.

But when it says that i need to download anysim1.1p, and winscp
    , i am stuck. Where I have to download it to?
    Also in my iPhone, how i execute winscp. I am confused just here.

Please help me, I really would appreciate your earlest reply.
    Thank you
    2007-11-24 02:24 PM
85 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD