i was prompted to install latest version of installer 3.1 which i did,now when i hit installer the featured shows up on screen,before installer would refresh and ask for a donation,if i hit the dock icon uninstall the catagories come up hitting installer brings up reinstall,the installer box has a green circle with white star in middle everything else seems to indicate installer is installed,am i missing something here.
    thanks
    2008-05-07 08:00 PM
    i was prompted to install latest version of installer 3.1 which i did,now when i hit installer the featured shows up on screen,before installer would refresh and ask for a donation,if i hit the dock icon uninstall the catagories come up hitting installer brings up reinstall,the installer box has a green circle with white star in middle everything else seems to indicate installer is installed,am i missing something here.
    thanks

ok could you possibly re phrase that, i've read it 3-4times and its not making sense
    i'm getting update 3.1 installer
    showed donate now shows features
    click in dock for uninstall catagories
    but reinstall and installer shows installed?!?!?!??!
    Last edited by seann33uk; 2008-05-07 at 11:42 PM.
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.
    2008-05-07 11:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD