Howdy guys/gals, i have a question. I can use installer and install what ever, but then when cyndia is installed and i use it my phone ends up freezing or simply not working. Cyndia doersn't even show the programs i installed with installer so i usually install something over again. Any info regarding this would be greatly appreciated, and BTW .... modmyi rocks!!!
    2008-05-08 05:12 AM
    Howdy guys/gals, i have a question. I can use installer and install what ever, but then when cyndia is installed and i use it my phone ends up freezing or simply not working. Cyndia doersn't even show the programs i installed with installer so i usually install something over again. Any info regarding this would be greatly appreciated, and BTW .... modmyi rocks!!!
    I have been using cydia along with installer ever since cydia was available. No problems at all. In fact, when i do a fresh jailbreak, the very first thing I do is install cydia. There has been several updates to cydia, so be sure to refresh regularly and apply the new updates.
    2008-05-08 05:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD