Recently, my Installer has not been working properly. When I try to install an app, it downloads the app and then quits to the home screen when it starts installing without restarting. When I looked at the Applications folder, I found the folders for the apps, but there was little or nothing inside. Add-on packs install fine though. (Such as iPhysics packs)

Any help? Thanks in advance. =3

Edit: it appears the culprit is TTD...
    Last edited by HylianHeroX; 2008-06-21 at 05:47 AM.
    2008-06-20 04:03 AM
    Clear the installer queue and then in the Installs section, go to Sources and refresh them. Reboot and you should be good to go!
    If that didn't help.. Re-Jailbreak the phone.

2008-06-20 04:37 AM
    Hmm.. The first one didn't help. Now it gives me a Script Execution Failure alert. Ill try jailbreaking later.

Oh, haha. It's not installing again after I restored it. I downloaded a bunch before it stopped working, so I suspect it's a certain app that I tried to download. I forget what it was though.
    Last edited by HylianHeroX; 2008-06-21 at 01:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

A not so Apple sig...
    2008-06-21 01:31 AM
    i really need major help
    my installer doesn't work anymore...after i click on it, it refreshes halfway and then takes me back to my homescreen! i have no idea what's going on but i can't install or uninstall anything..i can't even open my installer!
    2008-06-21 03:30 AM
    The only thing I can think of is to restore. You can download the Applications folder to your computer using SSH and iTunes restore should back up the settings for them.

A not so Apple sig...
    2008-06-21 03:42 AM
    Did you install AnySim from Installer?
    I don't have an iPhone, so I'm not sure, but I think you can go into advanced settings in ZiPhone and have it only unlock for different carriers.

A not so Apple sig...
    2008-06-22 02:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.