anyone else having this problem? I tried to add both the ispazio and bigboss sources to my installer 4 for 2.0.1 and it just says refreshing forever under tasks and won't add it.
    2008-08-11 01:50 AM
    2008-08-11 03:53 AM
    Hmmmm! Looks like all of you that were BEGGING for the great and mighty installer have finally got just what you wanted......an incomplete, not ready for public distribution, source lacking application. I would like to hear from all those cydia sucks installer rules folk now that installer has been released. Where are you?? And I don't want to hear, "Oh, its still beta!" So was cydia when everyone jumped on the cydia sucks bandwagon. Does this sound familiar anyone, "Where are all the apps, cydia sucks, it has nothing, where are all the sources, we want installer, etc..." Well, now you have it and my question is to you is.........exactly why is it so much better?? I have been an installer user since it first came out, I too was "used" to and was "comfortable" with installer and its user interface. But when cydia came out with 2.0 and it was all we had, instead of being grateful for what you were getting for FREE, you chose to complain...gripe...and show off what little intelligence you actually have. Who knows what the future holds with cydia and installer. Will they work side-by-side or will one fall by the wayside as in the betamax vs. VHS war. Who knows, maybe they will both remain and it will just be a matter of personal preference. But for crying out loud, do those of us who utilize these FREE, yes FREE, applications really need to be standing on the sidelines and talking smack. NO! That is the answer you were looking for. So whoever you are and whatever side your on in this battle, enjoy your FREE Cydia and your FREE installer and just shut up!!!
    2008-08-11 04:14 AM
    Hmmmm! Looks like all of you that were BEGGING for the great and mighty installer have finally got just what you wanted......an incomplete, not ready for public distribution, source lacking application. I would like to hear from all those cydia sucks installer rules folk now that installer has been released. Where are you?? And I don't want to hear, "Oh, its still beta!" So was cydia when everyone jumped on the cydia sucks bandwagon. Does this sound familiar anyone, "Where are all the apps, cydia sucks, it has nothing, where are all the sources, we want installer, etc..." Well, now you have it and my question is to you is.........exactly why is it so much better?? I have been an installer user since it first came out, I too was "used" to and was "comfortable" with installer and its user interface. But when cydia came out with 2.0 and it was all we had, instead of being grateful for what you were getting for FREE, you chose to complain...gripe...and show off what little intelligence you actually have. Who knows what the future holds with cydia and installer. Will they work side-by-side or will one fall by the wayside as in the betamax vs. VHS war. Who knows, maybe they will both remain and it will just be a matter of personal preference. But for crying out loud, do those of us who utilize these FREE, yes FREE, applications really need to be standing on the sidelines and talking smack. NO! That is the answer you were looking for. So whoever you are and whatever side your on in this battle, enjoy your FREE Cydia and your FREE installer and just shut up!!!
    All he said was that the sources weren't adding...
    2008-08-11 04:21 AM
    I added them just find. If you get an error the first try, then do it again (some times it took 2 tries for me when i knew the web address was correct)

I've added this ones even though some files wont download cause I get "unable to decode file" when i click on them. Give it a try

RiP Dev: Installer 4.0 Repository
    Andy Dam: Installer and Cydia Repository
    ipodtouchdude: Installer 4.0 Repository
    BigBoss:Installer 4.0 Repository
    Installerapps: http://iphone.installerapps.com (UNCONFIRMED)
    2008-08-11 04:30 AM
    well i just reinstalled community sources and Ste and Ispazio were added too it
    2008-08-11 04:38 AM
    Sorry, my post wasn't a reply to original thread. I put in appropriate thread.
    2008-08-11 04:52 AM
    You're tough dr33
    2008-08-12 12:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD