It's super fast!!!

However, found one glitch...

If you get an error or a notice screen pops up while trying to install an app, you won't be able to install anymore apps successfully until you restart installer. Weird...

ie. I tried to install 'Swap Tunes' not knowing that it wasn't for 1.1.3 and thereafter, every app that I installed had the 'for firmware 1.1.1 error' that I got. Simple fix however, just exit, let springboard restart and you should be cool. They will fix it soon I'm sure.

Also, what's up with the queue feature? Can't find the que???

Techgirl at your service... Modding MyPhone since Day 1!

AIM: lindseycholmes
    Facebook: lindseycholmes

2008-02-01 11:36 PM
    The queue feature is used to just add apps to your list and then when you actually install your next app, it will install that app and all the apps on your queue list.
    2008-02-01 11:41 PM
    Oh that's cool. I thought it sounded useful. The queue feature...

2008-02-02 04:33 AM
    another good idea would be this

Put a fast scroll wheel on the installer check out my link to read more
    Acer 5050
    250 gb harddrive
    2.5 gb of ram
    2.2gz
    Mac os 10.5.2

Iphone
    2.0-pineapple
    2008-02-02 04:41 AM
    I think it needs to have an option to see all apps from one source... like you choose what source you want to see and you see only apps from that source.
    2008-02-02 04:48 AM
    Most def! I have been wanting something like this from day one! Great idea. So tired of starting over when scrolling through.

2008-02-02 05:08 AM
    i need help really because i dont know how to reset the installer app.
    2008-02-03 04:34 AM
    i had a similar error with installer, after upgrading to 1.1.3 and using bosstools to start off clean and free up memory i got the same error i kept getting previously with installer not installing any apps, so i shut my phone off and turned it back on and it would install a few apps then give me the error again, and i did that a few times shutting it off and on again and installing apps and after a few times it just just stuck and i didnt get the error anymore
    2008-02-03 04:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD