User Tag List

I successfully upgraded to 1.1.3 using th guide here: http://modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29358.
    Everything was working fine including installer which I had already used to install several apps under 1.1.3. I SSH'd into my iphone to manually install an app which after playing with I didn't like so I went back in and accidentally deleted the Installer.app folder from the applications folder. I found a couple copies of installer here on the forum for manual install, all latest version 3.0b8 but after uploading to my phone and trying to install new programs all I get is the error "main script execution failed". I've checked and double checked that the permissions are correct, set to 0755. Can anyone help me figure out how to get Installer properly installed and working again? Thanks.

P.S.
    I searched the forum high and low as best I could already and couldn't find anything that addressed my particular problem.
    Last edited by KTac; 2008-02-12 at 04:00 AM.
    2008-02-12 03:57 AM
    2008-02-12 10:59 AM
    Thanks. That looks promissing. I'll keep it in mind for next time. I was impatient and a couple hours after my post when I didn't get a reply I bit the bullet and went through the process of downgrading and upgrading again to get back to a fresh, fully working jailbroken 1.1.3. Thanks again though.
    2008-02-12 04:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD