hi guys...
    i am a newbie...can any one pls tel me how do i install the installer file on to my ipod touch version 1.1.3
    i tried looking around...but wasnt successful
    so seeking your help.
    pls help me.
    thanx in advance
    2008-02-27 02:30 PM
    try Ziphone!
    worked perfectly with my iphone with 1.1.3! its very easy to use, just click on "jailbreak" on the left (its the only button which supports ipod, so dont click anything else)
    however when doing the same thing to my friends ipod, it did not work... white text continued scrolling endlessly, thus i had to put the ipod into restore mode (press and hold on/off and home buttons simultaneously, keep holding htem both down until the apple logo appears again, when it appears, let the on/off button go and keep holding the home button until the connect to itunes image appears) once itunes has recognised the ipod in restore mode, restore it and it should be working perfectly agian, however it will not be jailbroken... if this is the case, you will have to wait until another alternative comes around, or downgrade to 1.1.1 and follow that whole procedure!
    hope this helps
    2008-02-27 05:17 PM
    I have a 32gb ipod that i tried ziphone on, and it did not work either my suugestion is follow this sticky and you should have no problems, its what i did
    2008-02-27 06:52 PM
    where do i find the ziphone software
    2008-02-28 08:46 AM
    You can find the newest version Here. But keep in mind it doesnt work on all ipods like i said in my previous post if it messes up your ipod dont worry you didnt break it, just follow the guide in my previous post and good luck
    2008-02-28 04:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD