Hi All!

Okay i am not a noob and i've jailbroken many iphones with 1.1.1 and 1.1.2. My problem is I upgraded to 1.1.3 and jailbroke my phone using Ziphone. I did the Move Apps to Media folder, but when i installed my apps I get a limit of 5 screens of Apps. Its acting like i have that 300mb limit, but i run command line df -h in terminal and it shows that i have the correct of space used in partition 1 and that i have 7gigs in partition 2. As i install apps it does show that in the media partition is being used, but once i hit the 5 screens of apps i get the SRoD (Spinning Ring Of Death) when i exit Installer after installing an App. I get rid of the SROD by SSHing and deleted the last app installed. Once i Uninstall it the SROD is gone and the phone boots back to the homescreen. I was on 1.1.1 and had up to 8 screens of apps. I am not sure what i did different, so can any or all you brainiacs help me out! Not sure if it has to do with the mobile and root folders? I moved the apps folder to the private/var/root folder. Since i am on 1.1.3 now do i need to move the apps folder to the private/var/mobile folder? don't know?

Thanks for all or any help!

ambros =)
    2008-02-29 04:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD