User Tag List

Hello,
    I just installed the SummerBoard application through Installer.app and i guess it replaced the DisplayOrder.plist and now i can not get back into the Installer .app(no icon for it?) to remove SummerBoard(not a fan). Is there any way i can manually uninstall SummerBoard?
    2007-09-05 06:33 PM
    Do you have the Dock App? You can use that.

Hello,
    I just installed the SummerBoard application through Installer.app and i guess it replaced the DisplayOrder.plist and now i can not get back into the Installer .app(no icon for it?) to remove SummerBoard(not a fan). Is there any way i can manually uninstall SummerBoard?
    2007-09-05 08:16 PM
    Unfortunately, i did not install any other programs so all of the icons installed by the Springboard just bring up this same screen after i press them and i am forced to restart the iphone. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by gu014; 2007-09-05 at 08:36 PM.
    2007-09-05 08:29 PM
    sounds kinda SOL to me. always a good idea to install dock, finder, launcher, something else in case of problems like this. sorry. best bet is to do a restore i'd think.
    2007-09-05 08:41 PM
    So, there is no way to manually un-install?
    2007-09-05 09:04 PM
    Just add
    <dict>
    <key>displayIdentifier</key>
    <string>com.nullriver.iphone.Installer</string>
    </dict>
    to DisplayOrder.plist. Above the line that you can see now(calender or whatever)
    _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

beNonentity1.0_/ beNonentity2.0_/ beNonentity3.1_/ beNonentity4.0_/
    DockTemplate_/ Dimming Dock_/ beNonentity4.1_Dock_/
    **Files above were made in Aug'07. No longer update.
    Clear Dock_/ Ocean_/
    2007-09-05 10:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD