Please for the love of GOD! download these apps BEFORE you start screwing around with your phone!

Maybe this will help with the "OH My God, iTunes 7.4.x screwed up my phone" or the "Jailbreak and now my phone just reboots - HELP!"

Here are the links:
    BREEZY
    Installer App v3.1
    Edit - added third link for iPHUC for terminal access to your iPhone
    iPHUC
    Last edited by CyberGreg; 2007-09-29 at 04:19 PM. Reason: added iPHUC link
    2007-09-09 09:01 PM
    Check the guides, they have been updated to work with the new tools!

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews
    2007-09-10 09:33 AM
    Dumb question how do you install the breezy.app? Is this for the mac osx or for the iPhone? Thanks
    2007-09-10 10:07 AM
    Dumb question how do you install the breezy.app? Is this for the mac osx or for the iPhone? Thanks
    There is a guide here on MMi (LINK HERE) and there is another guide here

Breezy is a Mac OS X application.
    Last edited by CyberGreg; 2007-09-11 at 12:34 AM.
    2007-09-11 12:29 AM
    When I try to run Breezy on an already unlocked phone, it sees the phone, serial and phone number, but double clicking a pxl file doesn't do anything. Any hints?
    2007-09-13 03:39 AM
    Im glad the guides are up-to-date. Im going to start hacking at my new iphone.
    2007-09-13 04:14 AM
    When I try to run Breezy on an already unlocked phone, it sees the phone, serial and phone number, but double clicking a pxl file doesn't do anything. Any hints?
    try a different pxl package, that sounds like a bad .zip file.
    2007-09-13 07:09 AM
    I downloaded the installer pack for iswitcher (pxl file) and I just installed brezzy, but os x sees the pxl file as a folder, not as a breezy file. I just got a mac monday so any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Nevermind! I was unzipping the file! I got it now. Download the zip file and drop the .zip extension.
    Last edited by Farani; 2007-09-13 at 05:32 PM.
    2007-09-13 05:23 PM
    I'm still not sure why breezy won't let me install apps. It sees the phone, it sees PXL Service Rev 3, but double clicking or even drag and drop to Breezy doesn't produce any response. No errors, nothing. I've tried 3 different .pxl files.
    2007-09-13 11:06 PM
    are there any apps on breezy that aren't available through installer.app?
    2007-09-14 03:09 PM
    I'm still not sure why breezy won't let me install apps. It sees the phone, it sees PXL Service Rev 3, but double clicking or even drag and drop to Breezy doesn't produce any response. No errors, nothing. I've tried 3 different .pxl files.

Where are you downloading the pxl files from? I have not had any problems with files from HERE

are there any apps on breezy that aren't available through installer.app?
    Yes a few and one huge one, the Safari pxl plugin. It allows you to install pxl apps through Safari on your iPhone. Flippin' sweet!
    Last edited by CyberGreg; 2007-09-14 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-09-14 10:45 PM
    how do u do it!!! ive tried downloading them and it says safari cant download this file!!!
    2007-09-24 08:11 PM
    k i have brezzy and it launches i see it in my dock but it just sits there. dosn't do any of the things in the guide, no windows doesn't see my iphone. =( i really want to put iswitcher on but i can't. even double clicking the iSwitcher_v1.3.pxl nothing happens.

i can get to my phone with fugu.

am i doing something wrong? is there another way to install it? damn it i really want that mario theme and iswitcher seems cool. wish it were on installer.app.

any help would be appreciated
    Bio Boosting iPhone Armour
    2007-09-25 03:46 AM
    how do u do it!!! ive tried downloading them and it says safari cant download this file!!!
    You need to "install" the Safari plugin with my Installer source (see my signature) or with Breezy / iBrickr. You can not install it on the fly.

k i have brezzy and it launches i see it in my dock but it just sits there. dosn't do any of the things in the guide, no windows doesn't see my iphone. =( i really want to put iswitcher on but i can't. even double clicking the iSwitcher_v1.3.pxl nothing happens.

i can get to my phone with fugu.

am i doing something wrong? is there another way to install it? damn it i really want that mario theme and iswitcher seems cool. wish it were on installer.app.

any help would be appreciated
    If you have iTunes 7.4.2, it appears to have broken Breezy and the developers are working trying to fix it. You can downgrade to iTunes 7.4 and Breezy will work again. No need to restore your phone, it's simply a conflict with iTunes 7.4.2 and Breezy (actually 7.4.1 works with Breezy too).

If you install my Installer source (in signature below) you can then install iSwitcher and several theme paks.
    2007-09-25 04:42 PM
    ok i have looked everywhere, googled my heart out and i cannot find anywhere to DL itunes 7.4.1 or 7.4 for the mac. i can find the windows version however lol.

did anyone DL the file from the net and not software update or have a link to it. if you have it could you send it to me PLEASE. lol
    Bio Boosting iPhone Armour
    2007-09-29 04:02 AM
    Can breezy run on iTunes 7.5 ???
    2007-11-20 10:22 AM
    ok i have looked everywhere, googled my heart out and i cannot find anywhere to DL itunes 7.4.1 or 7.4 for the mac. i can find the windows version however lol.

did anyone DL the file from the net and not software update or have a link to it. if you have it could you send it to me PLEASE. lol
    I would like to find a link to download 7.4.1 or 7.4 for the mac as well!!
    2007-11-21 05:49 AM
    afterdawn.com is the place! I found all the versions of itunes for both mac and windows in there... Just have to look carefully...

Mac OSX: http://www.afterdawn.com/software/al...for_macosx.cfm

Windows: http://www.afterdawn.com/software/au...ers/itunes.cfm

Just scroll down and DL the version you like the most!!! Enjoy!!
    2007-11-23 04:45 PM
    afterdawn.com is the place! I found all the versions of itunes for both mac and windows in there... Just have to look carefully...

Mac OSX: http://www.afterdawn.com/software/al...for_macosx.cfm

Windows: http://www.afterdawn.com/software/au...ers/itunes.cfm

Just scroll down and DL the version you like the most!!! Enjoy!!
    @Rusty - Thanks! great find and thanks for sharing!

Can breezy run on iTunes 7.5 ???
    No, you have to downgrade to < 7.4.2

I've used 7.4 on both Tiger and Leopard without any problems.
    Last edited by CyberGreg; 2007-11-25 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-11-25 04:27 PM
    I've a problem updating & even could not uninstall on my Installer. It keeps saying "update for Send Pics is for firmware 1.1.3 only" but Im not even trying 2 do that, I just wanted 2 uninstall some stuff! I'm using 1.1.2, by the way...
    2008-02-04 09:15 AM
21 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD