hi i jailbroke my touch using ziphone on 1.1.4 on the installer wont install anything it always says cannot find host or something to that point does anyone no y?

thnx
    mike
    2008-03-06 11:39 PM
    If I remember correctly, I was reading that you should not use the ziphone method to jailbreak.
    2008-03-07 09:16 PM
    What's with some peoples hate-on for Ziphone. Lemme tell ya, when used correctly, it works flawlessly. Every problem that has been attributed to using this program, actually has nothing to do with the program itself or its use.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.
    2008-03-07 09:18 PM
    What's with some peoples hate-on for Ziphone. Lemme tell ya, when used correctly, it works flawlessly. Every problem that has been attributed to using this program, actually has nothing to do with the program itself or its use.
    ------------
    I tried the Ziphone jailbreak and it screwed up my iPod Touch so bad. I was using it for the 1.1.3. I thought I had lost my iPod Touch forever, cause the thing was just sitting on the apple logo on the boot. I won't be using it ever again, thats for sure.
    2008-03-07 09:24 PM
    Did you read Zibri's comments on the use of the program with the iPod, and follow his video directions for jailbreaking an iPod? I'm wagering not.

That's why I've always been careful to include the phrase "when used correctly"
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.
    2008-03-07 09:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD