immediately after installing it to 3g iphone- all cracked apps not installed through cydia were erased. it was installed through cydia.
    Last edited by butfuq; 2008-10-13 at 12:55 PM.
    ...and another wasted day begins.
    2008-10-13 09:47 AM
    never heard of it.
    2008-10-13 09:56 AM
    thanks for the headsup! some no good muthers trying to damage our awesome community.
    My Arrival Was Imminent!
    2008-10-13 11:16 AM
    what is it SUPPOSED to do? Could be a bug rather than a virus?

EDIT: double post
    Last edited by sziklassy; 2008-10-13 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings
    2008-10-13 11:28 AM
    thanks for the headsup! some no good muthers trying to damage our awesome community.
    no i believe that is app is helping the community is it erasing cracked apps
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs
    2008-10-13 11:39 AM
    no i believe that is app is helping the community is it erasing cracked apps
    Helping the devs maybe... LOL
    But I mean how hard is it to resync your cracked apps? LOL
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings
    2008-10-13 11:42 AM
    From some google searching, I was able to establish two things. Patchulous is
    A) a medical term
    B) a hack that allows the usage of certain cracked apps that apparently have an extra security block. This also led me to a link that said it would delete all cracked applications first, and that this was a bug.
    2008-10-13 12:49 PM
    thanks
    ...and another wasted day begins.
    2008-10-13 12:57 PM
    I guess you could just pay for your stuff like the rest of us.

I feel no sympathy if you loose all your stolen goods
    So long, and thanks for all the fish
    2008-10-13 03:26 PM
    this app is released from the source that distrubutes apps for downloading cracked apps, itd be weird if they released an app for cracked apps, and one agaisnt them
    Wanna-be coder/iphone user since '08
    2008-10-14 03:37 AM
    Alrighty then..enough of cracked apps talk.

Thread Closed.
    2008-10-14 09:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD