2009-06-01 04:39 PM
    I was gonna pull you up on the whole 'iPhone 3G' naming thing, but seeing as Gizmodo have coined the new iphone the 'iPhone 3G 2009' then they fail.
    The Original Autobot of MMi
    Jesus couldn't turn into a fire engine

LOL -> "Winterboard does not interfere at all with my performance."

Suck it up, Sucker
    2009-06-01 08:07 PM
    lmao FAIL!
    2009-06-01 08:20 PM
    Didn't you post this somewhere else too??
    2009-06-01 09:35 PM
    Didn't you post this somewhere else too??
    Didn't you post a very noobish comment in that thread???

and yes I posted it here so more people could see. thanks for the threadpoop
    2009-06-01 10:52 PM
    I love all the fakey's that start popping up before release, they make me laugh Wish they'd a shown the back of the phone.
    Last edited by cpjr; 2009-06-01 at 10:58 PM.
    2009-06-01 10:55 PM
    In the other thread which the OP very kindly posted so comments get split and no one knows what's going on (way to fail! I now can't find the other thread.) people seem to think these could be genuine. It would tie up with TF's report http://www.modmyi.com/forums/member-...ml#post4266721

but I guess we'll have to wait and see.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2009-06-02 09:31 AM
    yes, they seem legit to me
    Not sure why people calling this fail. Is it really so hard to believe that someone in china/hong kong got their hands on the new iPhone already? I mean they are mass produced there...
    2009-06-02 05:16 PM
    No, im saying Gizmodo fail for calling the new iPhone the 'iphone 3G 2009'. With all the new hardware features in the new iPhone, im sure Apple will want to differentiate it more from the 3G than calling it the '3G 2009' lol.

I will buy a Zune if that's the new iPhones official name. Either keeping iPhone 3G or a whole new name. Not the 2009 part, thats stupid and really not creative. Only Gizmodo could have come up with it.

Suck it up, Sucker
    2009-06-02 07:41 PM
    In the other thread which the OP very kindly posted so comments get split and no one knows what's going on (way to fail! I now can't find the other thread.) people seem to think these could be genuine. It would tie up with TF's report http://www.modmyi.com/forums/member-...ml#post4266721

but I guess we'll have to wait and see.
    Somebody else **cough me cough** so kindly deleted the other as we dont need duplicates floating around
    Last edited by cpjr; 2009-06-03 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-06-03 12:32 AM
    since i am not sure which of these two fails to be a part of, i will just post in this one.

how convenient is it that the guy could not get pics of the outer shell?

THATS A 3G IPHONE RUNNIN 3.0 BETA!

duh!
    2009-06-03 09:05 AM
    I never new FW3.0 enabled the compass and autofocus?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2009-06-03 09:09 AM
    I never new FW3.0 enabled the compass and autofocus?
    so from those pics you can tell its actually working and not some internal hidden screenshot built into 3.0 beta???

man, why are you guys always so quik to be a smart***?

only way you can feel cool?
    2009-06-03 11:01 AM
    You really are an angry young man aren't you?
    I gave up trying to feel 'cool' a long time ago.
    To me the screenshots look real. I believe that if these screens were available on the existing 3G others would have found them.
    I could be wrong it's no big deal to me - but it obviously seems to be to you!
    2009-06-03 11:25 AM
    You really are an angry young man aren't you?
    I gave up trying to feel 'cool' a long time ago.
    To me the screenshots look real. I believe that if these screens were available on the existing 3G others would have found them.
    I could be wrong it's no big deal to me - but it obviously seems to be to you!
    look at my avatar!
    do you really think ANYTHING is a big deal to me?

lol

my problem is that you gotta be a total ***** to people that have an opinion, question, or comment even tho your signature seems to indicate that you aren't the type to act that way.

so am i to believe that the part,
    "he who asks a question looks foolish for five minutes,"
    means, you are the guy who makes people feel foolish for that five minutes?

or are you just a jerk?

i mean come on!
    you are literally bustin my balls across FOUR differnet topics as i type this.
    Last edited by tattoojack; 2009-06-03 at 12:07 PM.
    2009-06-03 11:56 AM

i mean come on!
    you are literally bustin my balls across FOUR differnet topics as i type this.[/B]
    I get emails when someone replies to a thread I've posted on, I tend to look and reply, I certainly don't have anything against you just you happen to be the only one posting and on some subjects we seem to have differing views, it would be strange if we all agreed on everything.

It certainly isn't me deliberately seeking out your posts or trying to 'bust your balls'. I appologise if it has come across like that.

Chill
    2009-06-03 01:00 PM
    Wow bro, you mad?
    2009-06-03 05:29 PM
    Wow bro, you mad?
    Mad? I'm totally insane

2009-06-03 05:38 PM
    Wasn't talking to you. WHY SO SERIOUS!
    2009-06-03 05:45 PM
    Jack man, confucious, lets not expand the fail rate within this thread.

From what ive read its a prototype iPhone G3, yes G3 for 3rd generation, and the hardware is within a 3g shell.

Personally, i think the same as you jack, someone has found and activated these screens on a 3g iphone running 3.0 beta.

Whatever, i am bored of the rumours and the only thing they are good for in the run up to wwdc is website hits. Macrumors and tuaw are posting the same rumors with differing evidence on a daily rate.

WWDC next week we will all know the score and this thread will drown to page 500 of the threads

Suck it up, Sucker
    2009-06-03 08:09 PM
22 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD