Window 7 needs a much faster processor and at least 2GB RAM to run properly. Keep dreaming.
    2010-01-28 07:46 PM
    A Jailbreak would make this device for me. If the community is interested, then I'm buying. If not, Apple can keep their tablet, and I'll live on just fine.

ProSwitcher on this would absolutely rock!!!!
    2010-01-29 06:06 PM
    Right now every hacker and dev team that I have spoken with are itching to hack the iPad. I think the best bet will be geohot to jailbreak it. He mentioned that he already has a new name for the tool. lol

All the other teams are capable of doing it too but geohot is the only one who has the cash to run out and buy the iPad on release day from what I have heard.
    2010-01-29 07:04 PM
    idcare who hacks it as long as the jailbreak drops quick cause im trying to get a ipad but i dont want one until i can jailbreak it...
    2010-01-29 07:22 PM
    thats why nobody has said anything about a new jailbreak. its out there. and im sure geo is just waiting. i dont think it will be any longer than this year. it will be another 3 years for 4g. so im guess next year there will be new model ipad. cool stuff added. and a jailbreak will be out.
    2010-01-30 02:03 AM
    You will see a new jailbreak when the next iPhone is released
    2010-01-30 02:07 AM
    OMG gosh, where have i been? lol I just found out about this today and i must say I want it now lol. I was going to get me a laptop soon but hello Ipad i guess i will have to just wait on this one.
    2010-01-30 02:18 AM
    howve u been juicy
    2010-01-30 02:19 AM
    I'd rather get a laptop than an ipad but I don't completely want the ipad only just to have it haha as a good entertainment device haha especialy if it's jailbroken
    2010-01-30 02:27 AM
    ahhh i love this site man..i was debating if i should get this or not..then i read this and all the talks of jailbreaking reminds me of all the fun i had doin stuff to my old 2g..im gettin it and ill be on here to find out how to jailbreak it lol...
    2010-01-30 07:33 AM
    Don't know if anyone has seen this but i just figured i should post this part.

"P.S.- chpwn was also able to port iPhone multitasking hacks ProSwitcher and Backgrounder to the iPad simulator, which is certainly going to be useful if an iPad jailbreak exploit is eventually discovered. Check out a shot of it going in the gallery below, along with some other settings panels the coder dug up."

Confirmed: iPhone OS 3.2 has support for video calling, file downloads, and SMS (update: handwriting keyboard?) -- Engadget
    2010-01-30 08:07 PM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD