Since they don't charge you until they ship, and I was charged today, that means mine shipped!!
    2010-03-26 02:24 AM
    They could be shipped but FedEx will have instructions to hold on to them till the 3rd. They did this on the iPhone 3GS. They were shipped earlier but had to be left in packing till release day.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
    2010-03-26 03:22 AM
    They could be shipped but FedEx will have instructions to hold on to them till the 3rd. They did this on the iPhone 3GS. They were shipped earlier but had to be left in packing till release day.
    I know, I was just saying they were shipping
    2010-03-26 03:40 AM
    I usually find the shipment confirmation email to be a better indication of something shipping. Especially if it includes a tracking number.
    2010-03-26 03:51 AM
    I usually find the shipment confirmation email to be a better indication of something shipping. Especially if it includes a tracking number.
    Online chat just confirmed it was shipped and i will get a confirmation soon
    2010-03-26 03:54 AM
    I know, I was just saying they were shipping
    I know but some may think that they would get it soon, just was mentioning it for others.

The tracking will stop at one location and sit there till like Friday of next week.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
    2010-03-26 04:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD