What I am noticing with the iPad, iTunes, App Store, etc is a breaking down of that simplistic use that Ive gotten accustomed to with my iPhone.

1. if you browse Apps on the iPad, it is IMPOSSIBLE to browse by category. You are shown the top 20 of their picks / new&hot, but you cannot browse apps that were released today (unless Apple chooses to highlight them).

this also includes iTunes on the PC. how do I find "UTILITY" iPad apps? I have to click on a product that is in the "UTILITY" category, then on the left I can click on the category. there is no other way to find a "UTILITY" app list.

2. the iPads keyboard is laid out differently enough that I find it bothersome to use because I keep making mistakes on the "period", etc.

3. on neither the iPhone or the iPad can I change an appointment on my calendar from "Home" to "Work" after its created. I can only do this through me.com.

4. no built in way to share data between iPhone and iPad. the iPad is made to pull down content, but not a whole lot of ways to put content back up.

5. keynote, numbers doesnt let you save in MS file format. this takes the iPad from being a road warrior back down to a coffee table toy.

6. iDisk is a joke for how slow it is. I pay good money for service, I should receive good, useful service.

I do believe Apple will be tending to many of these issues tomorrow. It would explain the lack of big developers showing apps / accessories for the iPad that we're used to seeing on the phones. Would also explain the app store being neglected.

Thats my thoughts.
    2010-04-07 07:11 PM
    I think they fixed the App Store sorting issue. Open iTunes... click on App Store. There should be a toggle at the top for iPhone/iPad... click on iPad. Finally click on the little drop down arrow next to App Store at the top and pick your category and it will only show iPad apps.
    2010-04-07 07:22 PM
    I think they fixed the App Store sorting issue. Open iTunes... click on App Store. There should be a toggle at the top for iPhone/iPad... click on iPad. Finally click on the little drop down arrow next to App Store at the top and pick your category and it will only show iPad apps.
    thats annoying as ****. thanks though

also where the fck is the clock app?
    2010-04-07 07:25 PM
    I see several alarm clock apps...
    2010-04-07 07:29 PM
    You can get to sections of apps using your ipad appstore by itself and choosing categories at the bottom or you can use itunes on your computer, go to the home itunes page, choose power search, then choose either ALL APPPS or the specific section of app you want, then you can choose the dropdown for ipad, then if you want you can tick the checkbox for free only apps.
    2010-04-10 02:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD