User Tag List

My credit card was charged this morning for the full amount of the iPad 3G. Hopefully we will get tracking numbers soon
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME
    2010-04-21 01:51 PM
    They're not going to ship it Melech - they just want your money

We don't get the iPad in the UK until the end of May - but as I can't afford one at the moment it just gives me more time to save my pennies
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2010-04-22 04:57 PM
    They always want monies!
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME
    2010-04-22 05:04 PM
    You'll most likely be in the same situation os the WIFI models... tracking info will show China until after midnight on the 29th... then it will magically update with the real info.
    2010-04-22 05:07 PM
    On the 29th just gone midnight a plane will leave china and fly all over the USA dropping iPads - Employees of Apple store's have to catch them as they fall....
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2010-04-22 05:14 PM
    ^im not sure why, but i literally laughed at that one haha
    My Apple Products:
    iPhone 3GS (4.0 J/B)
    iPhone 4 (5.0 J/B)
    iPhone 4S (5.0 J/B)
    2010-04-22 05:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD